Could someone please give me a complete list of all the mathematics that i need to know in order to...

seriously disabled

No - probably not. Here are a few approximations

HOW to BECOME a GOOD THEORETICAL PHYSICIST - Gerald 't Hooft

http://www.staff.science.uu.nl/~hooft101/theorist.html

The Theoretical Minimum - Leonard Susskind

http://scienceblogs.com/builtonfacts/2013/02/12/the-theoretical-minimum-by-susskind-hrabovsky/

There are the levctures at Stanford (google them for youtube/apple versions) and the books. This is the classical mechanics edition - qm will be out by christmas, but this one has a lot to going on with.

It is a terrible thing to say - but I don't think that everyone can understand, at a good mathematical level, things like string theory etc. Ed Witten got a fields medal for the maths he had to invent to push the physics along - this is not simple stuff

It will depend on your tastes and interests, but a non-inclusive list of more advanced mathematics you would be expected to know include (in no particular order);

• Algebra; vector spaces, rings, fields, abstract algebras, Lie algebras.
  • Category theory; the language and basic notions such as functors and natural transformations.
  • Differential geometry; manifolds, metrics, fibre bundles, vector bundles, tensors, differential forms, Cartan calculus, connections, symplectic and Poisson structure etc.
  • Lie theory; Lie groups and Lie algebras, a little representation theory.
  • Functional analysis; Hilbert spaces, Fock spaces, linear operators and some basic results from measure theory, Index theorems.
  • Calculus of variations; Euler-Lagrange equation, deriving equations of motion, Hamilton's principal, the notion of an action etc.
  • Algebraic topology; homotopy groups, differential complexes, various homology and cohomology groups.
  • Algebraic geometry; sheaves.
From there you will develop your tastes and interests...maybe this list also reflects mine so others may well suggest other things.