Multiverse Theory

Finalshine

After watching a show on Multiverse and Multi dimensions, they outlined there could be Possibly 4 different types of Multiverse's, saying that one of them,dictates our Universe to be Infinite, yet there also be an number of Infinite Multiverse's contain exact copies of me and everyone on the earth, Varying slightly or Drastically in Difference and Lifestyle, i think to my self if our universe is infinite why would there need to be copies of a thing that is infinite to begin with, and as to the copies of Us, why would there be a universal or multiverse law to be exact an have the same of everything just differing is some way..?

Multiverses are only speculation and if we continue to stack "IFs", then there could be some master rules of nature that dictates how all multiverses behave and develop and it's possible that all outcomes are limited by these rules to a finite amount of alternatives.

When there are more examples than there are possible outcomes, then some of them most be repeated, thus with infinite instances all alternatives are very likely to be repeated many times and to be closely resembling many many more times.

But we don't know if the Universe is infinite, we don't know if there are other multiverses and we don't know if such hypothetical multiverses would be bounded by the same laws of nature, so there is definitely no "need" for it to be like this.

IMHO, I think that if we are unable by any means to confirm that there are multiple Spymans somewhere, typing this or a very similar reply, then the existence of those Spymans are irrelevant to us and could as well be considered nonexistent.