Extreme Forgetfulness

I am extremely forgetful or if what people say is true my mind is very selective. I tend to forget the essential things in life or instructrions on a daily basis more than the average person.

Ex.

1. If I'm infront of my medicine and I pick up a glass first and I drink water I instantly think I took my medicine

2. 5 seconds after a conversation that is an order by a friend or parent I instantly forget and I something else then get yelled at for forgetting

3. Can't remember that I ate or not sometimes.

4. Can't remember what happened the same day in the correct order of event.

Pretty important stuff that seems something that I think is a concern. Here is the thing though why they think i am more selective than forgetting. I can remember thousands of trading cards and rules for the game, I remember facts that I think are interesting to me, I remember all the task I'm suppose to do at work.

My theory is that my concentration is turned off because those are things are not on the priority list because those are task I do not enjoy. That is just an idea that I'm just being rude and not paying attention or it is an issue with my mental illness that I have been diagnosed with.

I am extremely forgetful or if what people say is true my mind is very selective. I tend to forget the essential things in life or instructrions on a daily basis more than the average person.

Ex.

1. If I'm infront of my medicine and I pick up a glass first and I drink water I instantly think I took my medicine

2. 5 seconds after a conversation that is an order by a friend or parent I instantly forget and I something else then get yelled at for forgetting

3. Can't remember that I ate or not sometimes.

4. Can't remember what happened the same day in the correct order of event.

Pretty important stuff that seems something that I think is a concern. Here is the thing though why they think i am more selective than forgetting. I can remember thousands of trading cards and rules for the game, I remember facts that I think are interesting to me, I remember all the task I'm suppose to do at work.

My theory is that my concentration is turned off because those are things are not on the priority list because those are task I do not enjoy. That is just an idea that I'm just being rude and not paying attention or it is an issue with my mental illness that I have been diagnosed with.

no 3 and 4 are same with me