Experiment: Richard Saunders in 3D (and 2D!)

mooeypoo

If you’ve been following my skeptical adventures, you know I have attended the Amazing Meeting 6 (organized by the James Randi Educational Foundation) about a month ago in Las Vegas. Not only have I had a blast and met lots of wonderful people, but I also had the privilege of doing a LIVE experiment with none other than Australian Skeptic’s Richard Saunders.

(Read more and watch the video...)

Do you have anything to say? Wish to discuss the experiment? Ask questions or criticize the method? Post and debate here!

Please don't forget you need to register to be able to post.

(Note:)

This idea came from THIS forum. I want to give the person who originally suggested it some credit, but I (sorry!!!!!) don't remember who it was. I couldn't find the post where this point was made and so I can't remember who it was.

If whoever that was (the brilliant suggester) can step forward either here, or in private message, he will recieve due credit in the website for his awesome idea.

Help me out, I can't find it..

Thank you! :)

You did a great job, I enjoyed it. It would have been better to have had a better contrast - dark paper with white cream, but of course it is easy to be a critic. It was entertaining, easy to understand and informative.

Thanks John, it was an AMAZING experiment to do :D we actually had to do it very quickly, because Richard was running from interview to interview and we didn't want to miss Phil Plait's lecture (it was GREEEEAAAT! btw), which was right after we finished the experiment.

BTW -- I found out who it was who thought of this experiment from the forums:

Edtharan, you rule.

Thanks a lot for a great idea that turned out to be a fun experiment! :D

You also got a bit of thank you note on the blog post :)

~moo

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.