Adipocytes' Release vs Eating Fat

Hello

I wonder can you verify to me this fact? It has to do with the research I'm doing. The following is what I consider true, if not let me know or verify to me it is true.

When the fat cells, adipocytes, going through lipolysis, they release to the bloodstream directly:
- free fatty acid
- mono-acyl-glycerol (glycerol with one fatty acid attached).

They do not...
- Release complete triglycerides to the bloodstream
- or Release triglycerides packaged in lipoproteins (chylomicrons) to the bloodstream

If this is true:
Adipocytes' activity makes their fat extremely useable by the body cells, versus when we eat fat directly, then the cells need to have locally enzymes "digesting" the chylomicrons/lipoproteins, 
and then the cells need to do lipolysis individually. Only then the fatty acids can enter the mitochondria.

thanks Ron

There are some true statements within what you have written, but I also sense some possible misconceptions.  When we ingest dietary fat, lipase enzymes break them down, but then triglycerides are reformed and packaged as chylomicron particles, which are taken up by other tissues.  There are other kinds of lipoprotein particles besides chylomicrons, however, and cells have the ability to bind to these particles.  Adipocytes do produce free fatty acids (not sure about monoacylglycerols), but in the bloodstream they are complexed to fatty acid binding proteins (they are not soluble enough on their own).