Compressing surrounding complexity.

metatron

The universe designs networks of finer and finer connections. Intelligent systems are the finest of these networks, embedded inside a whole hierarchy, like layers of an onion. The First layer we theorize was the big bang. This initial pulses of energy sends out waves of energy and atoms that curl into points of swirling matter. At the center of this points vortices form. From these black holes implode sending out a second pulse a gravity waves.

These waves curl into points forming stars bound into the matrix of the galaxy. This structure contains a balance of forces enabling all points to interact though gravity. Some stars explode then create complex elements in a third pulse of energy. This assemblage of elements curl into a yet more complex internal matrix of solar systems.

Now the stage is set for pre-existing possibilities to form networks of life. Life and Intelligents will manifest though the natural flow patterns inherent between waves and elements. The elements will firstly juxtapose themselves one to another forming simple chemical matrixes, organic molecules.

Just as the central black hole has formed into a catch basin for light waves, there lies an inherent pattern in these molecules to direct waves of light energy .

The first cells form around the energy of light waves. This is the secret to build any self-sustaining, self-evolving system.

The components form around the energy that sustains it !

The vesica attractor;

The blueprint for biologic systems resulted from a compression of information from its surrounding matrices.

quote:

The shapes that chaotic systems produce in phase space are called "strange attractors" because the system will tend towards the kinds of state described by the points in the phase space that lie within them.”

Once the adjacent matrix, in this case the Cambrian sea had reached a critical threshold of complexity. This threshold being one of fractal self-similarity, these representative components spiral together and bond in a self-similar fashion as the surrounding matrix. { see vesica attractor}. Information at large is then transferred though this dissipative torus structure.

quote:

“as system goes through a transition from order to chaos if the strength of the interactions among its parts is gradually increased. But then very "disordered" systems spontaneously "crystallize" into a higher degree of order

This spontaneous ordering occurs as the oolitic matrix dissipates among the microbial substrate, leaving in its place a connected cellular matrix. The first animal life.

Now this system can further compress its own hierarchal matrix [body plan] into a signal cell and self-replicate.

So what is this showing us about complexity and spontaneous self-ordering.

Complex systems manifest by compressing surrounding complexity though simple coded channels.

[incomprehensible drivel]

You know, I like bits and pieces of your underlying ideas, but I have no idea how and why you're trying to tie the Vesica Attractor into everything.

Explaining things is hard; perhaps you should take some lessons from Brian Greene

You know' date=' I like bits and pieces of your underlying ideas, but I have no idea how and why you're trying to tie the Vesica Attractor into everything.

Explaining things is hard; perhaps you should take some lessons from Brian Greene[/quote']

That’s ironic I have his book but I have a difficult time understanding him. Even though I know intuitively he is breaking new ground.

I am leaving some gaps here, I was hoping this would lead to either challenges to these statements, questions or alternative views.

Another irony here is that the reason I am tying everthing to the vesica attractor is that all higher order on this planet emerged from these attractors.

so everything is tied to these points of origins.

I'm not trying to be smart but if the big bang occured then it contained everything needed to build a universe. That list would include energy, matter, forces and even life. Without BB you don't even have a book, an author, a blueprint, Vessica Attractor, or whatever. You say the universe designs networks of finer and finer connections, so what if it does? If it came out of BB then it was made possible. I don't see the big deal.

The big deal is that this vesica attractor shows that biological systems arose in the same fundamental way as the elemental and cosmological phases prior to the emergence of life.

This has been theorized in attractor models, and is currently being applied to the interacting genetic components in biological systems, reflecting changes in morphology over time, and has been theorized that these components could have been originally unified in a self-organizing process, but………. this is the first time an actual physical artifact represents how these process originated.

In other words, this could represent a rosetta stone of life.

quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SYSTEMS THEORY:

Systems theory or systems science argues that however complex or diverse the world that we experience, we will always find different types of organization in it, and such organization can be described by principles which are independent from the specific domain at which we are looking. Hence, if we would uncover those general laws, we would be able to analyze and solve problems in any domain, pertaining to any type of system. (Principia Cybernetica)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------