Eating food in order of digestibility? Does it make sense?

Anopsology

Ive read all about food combining and sequntial eating. (chinese, broscience, bullshit or fact based truth?)

Now, I totally understand that certain food DO combine well with othes. Eating some salad before my steak always felt right to me. But is there any reasoning to eating foods in a certain order.

Lets say at a single meal you have: Steak, Sweet Potato, and Asparagus (just for example)

In food combining or more so "sequential/order of eating" you would want to first eat the asparagus, then the potato, then the steak. A la the "order of digestibility" according to the length of time it takes certain foods to digest. (animal protein being the "hardest to break down)

So my question being. Does this make any sense? Personally when I eat I am going to take random bites out of whatever food I want at whatever time I want to vary the taste and texture. A bite of sweet potato here, a bite of asparagus there , some steak, etc... Does anybody eat in order? or eat one food item competely before moving on to the next? Is this all broscience and pseudoscience?

Explain

Edited by Anopsology