ΛCDM still on top

Here's some very useful paper i found which corrects the mistakes made in Lerner's plasma cosmology in favor of the ΛCDM model and standard big bang cosmology.

http://www.evolutionpages.com/big_bang_no_myth.htm

I guess the ΛCDM will remain of top until 2007-2008 LHC experiment which should confirm the existence of the Higgs boson and other supersymmetric particles.

I guess that the only good argument against the big bang cosmology is that some redshifts might be intrinsic or that the Friedmann equation might not be reliable at late times.

Here's some very useful paper i found which corrects the mistakes made in Lerner's plasma cosmology in favor of the ?CDM model and standard big bang cosmology.

http://www.evolutionpages.com/big_bang_no_myth.htm

I guess the ΛCDM will remain of top until 2007-2008 LHC experiment which should confirm the existence of the Higgs boson and other supersymmetric particles.

I guess that the only good argument against the big bang cosmology is that some redshifts might be intrinsic or that the Friedmann equation might not be reliable at late times.

I think you are right about ΛCDM being on top. It enjoys a broadbased consensus among cosmologists and astronomers in general. But how do I write ΛCDM

or ΛCDM

if I dont have you to copy and paste from?

I typed & # 923 ;

without the spaces and got a Lambda. but it doesnt survive edits. if I edit the post for any reason then all the "ampersand#923;" go away and I just get a ? question mark.