Evolution articles reviewers wanted

Dirk Bontes

The OP has asked us to review his book which we must pay for (This is part I'm unsure of). I would have thought this spam if not so many pages of responses, especially since the poster has only 7 posts

So question for OP?

If we write to you will you

a) give us a link to buy your paper

or

b) explain your Theory in full for free.

Let me clarify.. Are you asking us to buy your paper first to comment upon it, or are you seriously just in want of input and will provide inquirer's with the paper in question?

I should think option A should be against Forum rules.

As stated in an earlier post: Anyone who expresses an intention to review will get the article for free. However, as also stated before, this does not oblige such a person to actually write such a review: that is up to him or her.

The current price is an advertisement stunt. What worries me is that someone might actually buy the article at that price, for that would ethically oblige me to never again lower it.

The original price was a mere $ 1.66.

I am seriously in want of input.

Edited by Dirk Bontes

@ Dirk,

My apologies. I had not seen your free offer.

Some publishers allow you to gift books without touching the price. I do not have time at the moment as I'm being dragged to some movie about Apes taking over the world, but I enjoy a good evolution thriller and I am an Engineer.

Normally science texts have limited appeal so prices are at least 100 times what you have now.

Edited by barfbag