Quartz

Guest RnB pRiNcEsS

Guest RnB pRiNcEsS

hello umm im doin a skool project and i need to know about quartz and i cant find n e info n e wear and all i need to know is its rock cycle and were in the world i can find it so can some please help me because my mum is not help full at all ... thank so much

hello umm im doin a skool project and i need to know about quartz and i cant find n e info n e wear and all i need to know is its rock cycle and were in the world i can find it so can some please help me because my mum is not help full at all ... thank so much

I have a hard time believing you looked very far. I'm willing to help - but I expect you to make an effort too.

Use the search engine "Google" - and search for "quartz"

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&lr=&q=+quartz&btnG=Search

Then search for "rock cycle"

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&lr=&q=rock+cycle&btnG=Search

You will find that the rock cycle consists of 3 kinds of rocks:

igneous rocks that come from within the earch quickly (extrusive) - for example as lava, or slowly (intrusive) ie granite.

sedimentary rocks, that are eroded and laid down by streams, for example, sandstone

and metamorphic or "changed rocks"

Metamorphic rocks comprise the most complex group of rocks. Virtually the entire Adirondacks is metamorphic. As the name suggests, metamorphic rocks are rocks that have "metamorphosed" or changed from one kind of rock into another. This change process occurs when preexisting igneous, sedimentary, or earlier metamorphic rocks are subjected to high pressures and temperatures as well as chemical activity deep within the earth's crust.

Now - I want you to go to google and search for three things:

igneous quartz

sedimentary quartz

metamorphic quartz.

I've given you a start - you do the rest. Also - your shortcut spelling is OK for chat rooms - but not for forums where people need to understand better what you are asking. It is also critical that you spell correctly when you are using a search engine such as google. If you accidentally spell "quartz" wrong, you won't find a thing.