Hey, I just installed an .exe file and cant delete it

voodudejnr

it is either read only which means you wont have the access rights do delete it OR it is still running in the background.... you cannot delete a program that is running.

options:

right click>properties>general is it read only??? if so can you change that? (by clicking the tick>apply>ok

reboot your computer, try deleting again... if it dont work its either read only (and you cant change it) or its running from start up

also this probably wont apply in this case, but if you have a system file that says that message and you decide to over ride the windows-protection and delete it anyway.... lets just say that last time i did that i ended up having to format my computer!!!!

still, i could booted in safe mode, back everything up... it was a good learning experience and i needed the format anyway!

yes... i do now! i just did the maths... must have done sumin wrong the 1st time... oops, soz, thanks!

and that:

200,000,000,000 bytes = 186.264514923095000000000000000000 gigabytes

correct to 30 decimal places!