Quantum oracles

Guest Gamera

Hi all.

I'm working on a thesis about Quantum Computing.

Is anyone here experienced about the simulation of the algorithms?

I find some difficulties when I had to define oracles/unitary trasformations that implement (for example) a distance mod 2.

:confused:

did anyone find some way to create a unitary transformation/quantum black box/quantum oracle ad hoc?..

Slashdot has bunches of articles on the subject. I'm sure that looking those up will give you lots of links to better resources.

Also, maybe some people in the Quantum Physics forum will know more about it than in our humble Comp Sci.

Slashdot has bunches of articles on the subject. I'm sure that looking those up will give you lots of links to better resources.

Also' date=' maybe some people in the Quantum Physics forum will know more about it than in our humble Comp Sci.[/quote']

I posted some time ago on a quantum physics forum..no one answered..I think it could be better that a quantum computing forum existed...but I didn't found such a forum.. :-(

I'll try on slashdot