There may be something wrong with the speed of light.

Iwonderaboutthings

It seems that GR, a PDF from a member here linked me to, does not apply to this topic.

I will need the science community in helping me understand the wave function to further explain this in a more precise manner if that is at all possible, I cant comprehend the symbols. However, would this even apply if the following may be true?

Here is the E = hf = hc / wave length of which determines the energy of the photon.

The resulting numerator is: = 1.9878e-23????

This is the number my calculator gave me.

Extrapolated the new product is now 1.982e-17

Using this new unit of measure with cosmic rays we have the following:

1.982e-17/ cosmic rays 10e-16 meters = 0.01982 meters

Using an "undefined number " 1 " as a numerator we have the following:
1/0.01982 meters= 50%
The notion that the speed of light is = 1 may be incorrect due to "cycles and waves."
NOTE:
cycles= time
waves = loops in time rather 'squared units.'
Again I really don't think this here is applicable to GR or QM.
The reason being that I believe c, G, h and pi ratio all = 1
This may be something revolutionary.
Speed of light as 60 seconds.
In this case c = 60 seconds - 1 = 59 seconds. The speed of light known to be everywhere all the time mass-less, may also be this connection to pi ratio of which creates a barrier "rather" singularity that defines F= ma
However time used as seconds, also uses 60 seconds squared:
60*60*24*365 = 31536000
31536000 / hc = 1.58e+30 The exponent*2 = 60 and 1/2 or 1.5 remains constant.
God I hope people understand this!
The h constant
The h constant is the quantized energy state of this 1 which is = to 60 seconds of a complete cycle.
The above example shows this. THIS IS WHY I NEED TO KNOW THE WAVE FUNCTION
About G
The confusion with the speed of light stems from square roots and derivatives as these only " translate "derivatives " back to their initial starting positions as .5 degrees within trigonometric forms of waves leaving them as if though they have not moved at all from their initial starting x positions within the waves = loops in time rather 'squared units" as pressure dependent force carriers again :
F= ma, however angular momentum proves useful when used with manifolds, matrices and imaginary units for statistical reasons.
1 squared
The constant of 2 " rather squared units" thus squares this "ratio" .5 as 1 second squared.
Which is again useful when used with manifolds, matrices and imaginary units for statistical reasons.
However, this "will" get complex because pi, h, c and G are all = 1...
So, I will need the science community in helping me understand the wave function to further explain this in a more precise manner.
Here is another extrapolation used with:
E = hf = hc = 1.9878e-23
The extrapolated value is G = 9.8e-35 meters
Can this be tested???
Thanks!
Edited by Iwonderaboutthings