Why there is ozone hole in the antattic pole?

Doc.ToBe

My question is

Whethher there is any particular reason that it is not present in equator or the arctic pole. Although I know it is not a hole but simply a depletion but why particularly in antatica only? It is also seen only during some months.

As is often the case wikipedia come to the rescue.

Reactions that take place on polar stratospheric clouds (PSCs) play an important role in enhancing ozone depletion.[8] PSCs form more readily in the extreme cold of Antarctic stratosphere. This is why ozone holes first formed, and are deeper, over Antarctica.

The reactions referred to are the catalytic destruction of ozone by halocarbons (CFCs, halons and freons).

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Reactions that take place on polar stratospheric clouds (PSCs) -Every one know this..

-Please explain the origin of Ozone hole..The Approximate time & Reason when this

Doc.ToBe did not know that. I did not know that specifically before seeking an answer to their question.

If you know this why are you asking the question?