Is it possible question

Capriccio Phisyco

Is it possible that dark energy is the result of antimatter and matter interaction? Like electricity and magnetism, dark energy would by the byproduct of both antimatter and matter with it's 4 forces

stupid question, forget about it....

yes it is possible. Much of the info about antimatter and dark matter is speculations

I was thinking since it has positive gravity, dark energy collects itself into dark matter, so i guess it has it own set of rules... I wonder what could the rules be? Maybe it has no forces at all... That would be interesting.... Imagine a big chunk of matter with no forces except positive gravity=) But does it need to collapse into it self? I think that is debatable... If the positive gravity has a distinct formulae dark matter doesn't need to collapse into itself. Sounds to me it could be a closed ecosystem

I was thinking since it has positive gravity, dark energy collects itself into dark matter, so i guess it has it own set of rules... I wonder what could the rules be? Maybe it has no forces at all... That would be interesting.... Imagine a big chunk of matter with no forces except positive gravity=) But does it need to collapse into it self? I think that is debatable... If the positive gravity has a distinct formulae dark matter doesn't need to collapse into itself. Sounds to me it could be a closed ecosystem

Yes, very likely if you do not use the Big Bang model. Big Bang model suggests that every matter came from a single tiny point, this makes weird substances impossible to occur without some kind've extra dimension explaination.

If you look at the Multiverse theory, it would be possible. And that the same theory also implies that that could be more then just flat Universes. I think there can be as many types for instance, like types of Galaxies... So the one possible observable link to it is the positive gravity. Also that, without dark energy the big bang theory is not possible. So if just one exception rule changes the view of the known universe, like the positive gravity, ( I gainsay this) and can produce a closed "ecosystem" ,that "ecosystem" would be explorable if we prescribe theoretical rules for the positive gravity to go through the positive gravity and to observe that closed system. What fantastic things could be hidden there=). Of course I'm just dabbling. We could send a negative gravitron pulse to see what happens...But that would be stupid...without further examination