where to get nitric acid

chilled_fluorine

I'm going to start out by saying that if you are a terrorist, you probably already know where to get it, and if you don't, a little effort should yield many ideas. Also, terrorists, I agree it was wrong to steal your land, but it wasn't me who did it, it was the American government. It probably won't stop you, but don't kill people who have done nothing to you in their lifetime... Would Allah really want that? Anyways, I'm going to see how many links I can get on this page. Mods THIS IS NOT FOR BOMB MAKING!!! I just want to make some copper nitrate, and test some silver, mkay? Anyways, if you know where to get it, post your link here! I'll start out with mine, it's pretty overpriced, but it's a start...

http://unitednuclear...ucts_id=171Copy paste that into your browser.

Edited by chilled_fluorine

DIY from ammonium nitrate? That's my plan if I ever actually need some nitric.

Funnily enough, I have never actually seen a terrorist on here. Either there are none, or they're hiding very well... *shifty eyes*

Distilling hot, oxidizing acids is not my thing, and I don't like salts dissolved in my nitric. Oddly enough, it's easier to get nitric acid here than it is to get ammonium nitrate, just in low concentrations... Maybe I could find a few cold packs, but I don't think ours use AN. I have found it is cheaper and easier just to buy the stuff, who cares if the Feds start watching me, I don't do anything bad with it. :shifty eyes: