Jump to content

what is this called?

Recommended Posts

Hey guys, I'm new the forum here. I'm no scientist nor anything close to it, however, I am a big fan... I need your help by telling me what this is called and where I can buy it. Thanks for your input!



Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Wow! Thank you for the quick answer! All I could think was how to describe it "plastic suction tube", which how I found the picture...


Lovely avatar by the way! Thanks again for the help!

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.