View from the atomic realm

Buckeye Dude

A Thought on Entangled Particles

Light is emitted from the atomic realm and then travels thru our dimensional, sequential realm. Sometimes it reaches a destination and its journey ends. Sometimes light it travels on, seemingly forever, thru the cosmos.

I once read that a traveler on a beam of light would think that the completed journey occurred in no time at all, because the traveler was moving at the speed of light.

Change of subject: Multi-Dimensional Universe. It has been written that other dimensions exist. These dimensions are sometimes described as somehow coiled up inside of the dimensions that we are familiar with, which I have described as our dimensional, sequential realm.

My thought is: From the viewpoint of the atomic realm, the atomic realm is continuous. Restated, from the viewpoint of the atomic realm, the dimensional, sequential realm does not make the atomic realm the discontinuous realm that we see. If we try to visualize the situation from the atomic realm viewpoint, our dimensional, sequential realm represents the coiled up, or 'scrunched up', dimensions. Our dimensions are not apparent from the atomic viewpoint.

This explains two things:

1. Why, from the viewpoint of light, the journey from start to finish occurs in no time at all.

2. Entanglement: Entangled particles, from the atomic viewpoint, are not separated at all in their continuous realm. Action at a distance goes away, because there is no distance.

• 2 weeks later...

A Thought on Entangled Particles

Light is emitted from the atomic realm and then travels thru our dimensional, sequential realm. Sometimes it reaches a destination and its journey ends. Sometimes light it travels on, seemingly forever, thru the cosmos.

I once read that a traveler on a beam of light would think that the completed journey occurred in no time at all, because the traveler was moving at the speed of light.

Change of subject: Multi-Dimensional Universe. It has been written that other dimensions exist. These dimensions are sometimes described as somehow coiled up inside of the dimensions that we are familiar with, which I have described as our dimensional, sequential realm.

My thought is: From the viewpoint of the atomic realm, the atomic realm is continuous. Restated, from the viewpoint of the atomic realm, the dimensional, sequential realm does not make the atomic realm the discontinuous realm that we see. If we try to visualize the situation from the atomic realm viewpoint, our dimensional, sequential realm represents the coiled up, or 'scrunched up', dimensions. Our dimensions are not apparent from the atomic viewpoint.

This explains two things:

1. Why, from the viewpoint of light, the journey from start to finish occurs in no time at all.

2. Entanglement: Entangled particles, from the atomic viewpoint, are not separated at all in their continuous realm. Action at a distance goes away, because there is no distance.

If the reader follows the previous thought, space and timeare components of our sequential, dimensional realm only. Space and time arethe result from energy passing thru our realm. The thought evolves into adifferent concept of time, space, and energy being one and the same. Onecomponent does not exist without the other two. It follows the volume of spacethat exists in our universe is proportional to the amount of energy in transitthru the universe.

How much energy is that? The energy products of nuclearfusion are gamma rays and neutrinos. The amount of energy in question is apercentage of every nuclear fusion event in every star in every galaxy sincethe big bang. From all of these fusion events, what percentage of gamma rays isstill in transit? Unknown, but my estimate is a significant percentage. Whatpercentage of neutrinos is still in transit? This is definitely a highpercentage. Few neutrinos ever encounter an obstacle that ends their existence.

The point is: The expansion of space is a result ofadditional energy entering the universe from nuclear fusion resulting inadditional volume of space. If the expansion of the universe is accelerating,the overall rate of nuclear fusion must be accelerating.

The difference between this model and dark energy is theyhave opposite end results. Dark energy results in the expansion of the universeaccelerating indefinitely.

On the other hand, the rate of overall nuclear fusion eventswill peak sometime in the future. After the peak, the expansion rate the universewill start to decrease.