"disproving the big bang" oh dear...

Tres Juicy

Besides residing on a nauseating website, the article doesn't appear to me to be written by an author that has even the remotest clue what he's talking about. If you're looking for a point by point rebuttal of his strawmen, I, or someone more competent could throw something together, but if your looking for a basic understanding of modern cosmological thought, might I suggest instead going through Ned Wright's Cosmology Tutorial and FAQ.

Big bang theory does not say there was an absolute beginning. The singularity only pops up when general relativity is used, but then for a full description of reality, also quantum mechanics must be taken into account, esp. near such a dense, hot and small region. Then, most likely, the singularity disappears. But as of yet we do not have a full description of quantum gravity, so this is only provisional.