Time dimension as ratios

ryanwilson515

My take on time dimensions is one of ratios. It is inreference to Albert Einstein description of the fourth dimension. The fourthdimension can be seen as length width or depth interchanging into the 4thdimension of space or the dimension of time. Pondering on this made me come upwith my own very similar analogy I like to think of the fourth dimension as amovie real that has been taken off of its spindle and stretched from one end tothe next. Now imagine that rather than that film being on 2d film paper it is3d holograph. Now unlike the 3 dimensions that we perceive in everyday life wecan look ahead at the ending of the film racing along the time axis of the filmskipping to our favorite parts. If I’m not mistaken we would have to break anenormous energy barrier AKA as the speed of light to accomplish this in reallife. Now this only explains my understanding of fourth dimension supperstring/ M theory or whatever they are calling it these days uses up to 11dimensions. This made me think what does 11 dimensions looks like. How do youget dimensions anyway? Well two dimensional objects are simply two linesintersecting each other to create a plane. A three dimensional object is twoplanes intersecting each other to create a cube so logically a forthdimensional space is no more than two cubes intersecting each other and so oninto N dimensions. But what about time? [/size]Well if Einstein is correct and space and time are one and the same thenshouldn’t time also “intersect” in the same geometric manner? Looking at thefourth dimension time is only a single dimension. The past at one end and futureat the other. Now when you start movingup the multi dimension chain the next stop is the 5th dimension willmathematically that is simply two 4th dimensional spacesintersecting each other. And since space and time are one and the same youwould naturally have to have to intersect the two time lines of theintersecting forth dimensional spaces crating a plane of time. (t2) this processwill continue six spatial dimensions has 3 dimensions of time 7 spatialdimensions has 4 dimensions of time. And so on. Now seeing things in thisperspective only adds to my pondering. Can this go on forever? Whatdefines the physical boundaries of our own 3 dimension world? Epiphany, thespeed of light or rather the energy level required to reach the speed of light.If there is a higher dimension of space to “move” into can we move into lowerdimensional space? A 2D space, the world of flat Landers. What is the energyboundary for that? Aha absolute zero. Wait a minute our 3D world has energyboundaries, Absolute zero and the speed of light. Is this the same for otherdimensions? And if so does it take aspecific amount to create a N dimension of space time? Is it possible thatspace time dimensions are relative to the energy within them? Than just asenergy comes in small discreet packages (planks energy) is it possible that italso comes in large packages as well?