Protons, neutrons, other dimensions.

Zypherius

Hey forum,

This is Zyph. I tried to google this and stumbled across this forum. Maybe this isn't the right place to post or ask but I hope someone can guide me. I am not a scientist or a lab rat but I do enjoy learning especially in the science realm. I watched a show where a scientist talked about gravity being weak in our dimension and extremely strong in another dimension. She showed a shadow of a square and turned it to show the cube as the third dimension. She then talked about a hyper cube in this 4th dimension. She had mentioned this 4th dimensions being tiny. My question is does a dimension have a size?

The extent of a space into some dimension can have a size. Take a rectangle. It's a two dimensional object. It is characterized by two lengths, one for each direction/dimension. In that sense, the "height" dimension of the rectangle has a size.