Help with bijection proof

EonsNearby

I am in an Automata, Complexity, and Compatability class, and I was given a confusing assignment question. It is question 3, the one that starts on the bottom of page 1 and runs to page 2, on the pdf document attached. I have asked others for help, but they claim that there is a typo on question 3. They claim that where it says

AC

and

BC

, the

BC

should have been

B

D

. However, when I contacted my teacher about it, he claims that is not a typo and he meant to write that. Because of it, they claim that the statement cannot be proven. I was just wondering if anyone here could help me get started with it, if it can be proven

I am in an Automata, Complexity, and Compatability class, and I was given a confusing assignment question. It is question 3, the one that starts on the bottom of page 1 and runs to page 2, on the pdf document attached. I have asked others for help, but they claim that there is a typo on question 3. They claim that where it says

AC

and

BC

, the

BC

should have been

B

D

. However, when I contacted my teacher about it, he claims that is not a typo and he meant to write that. Because of it, they claim that the statement cannot be proven. I was just wondering if anyone here could help me get started with it, if it can be proven

You haven't attached a document. Also, you can use latex like so:

[math]E = mc^2[/math]

=Uncool-