Interesting scientific facts for young HS students?

Emmitt Eggtop

I have created and just released an iPad study package with the intention to generate interest and fun in studying science for young high school students (first year).

I believe there would be a vast amount of interesting and fun facts you guys have, so if you have some time please take a look at our webpage, where you can find a link to my facebook page. Check it out and please add an interesting true fact!
link removed

Thanks for your time.

Prof. Eggtop

!

Moderator Note

Dear Prof. Eggtop,
In a way this forum attempts to do the same thing as you: create more interest in science. This forum is a collection of people, ranging from primary school children, through higher education up to professors at universities.

We have a few threads here which are just a loose collection of cool facts or quotes as well. Feel free to join those, or open your own thread!

At the same time, it is against our rules (section 2.7) to open a thread specifically to advertise your own blog or site, so I removed your link. I understand if you hadn't seen that yet. It's nothing personal.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.