Universal Physics Idea question

1dude1

I have a couple things id like to say first

This is a very young concept

I am not the most educated, otherwise i wouldn't be asking for help

I am in school so i can develop this idea further

i won't post the whole thing online yet, nor in this first post

this first post is me asking:

is this a site for just discussion or actual formula development?

I will post the basis/starting ideas then i will dive further when i have more time, work and school take quite a bit of time. maybe later today maybe tomorrow. there is more behind these 2 ideas and 2. i thought was obvious and my addition is the influence behind gravity, the earth is pulling itsself away from itsself equal in all directions and the formation of gravity will fall out of partial number 1.

everything in this idea is subject to change and i have 2 ideas i'm still tying the strings between

1. the electron exists in another universe too, I think faster than light, both of them.

2. gravity pulls in all directions.

2.5 gravity is a wave that travels the speed of light and influences space time behind and in front of it.(actually a ripple of space time, like a ripple of water, it pulls water from and towards the source of the ripple)

tell me what you think of these 2 basic ideas, they get more complex i swear, i don't like the thought of typing it all out from my notes either.

thank you and have a wonderful day!

!

Moderator Note

Welcome to the forum 1dude1 - I have moved your thread to speculations, we try to keep the main fora for discussions and questions of current mainstream thinking. Please don't assume this is a negative judgment on your ideas - it is merely that we apply different guidelines to new theories than to current concepts; you might want to have a read of the Speculation Forum Rules