Web Hosting

Xittenn

I have been with Lunarpages for two years now and I have been somewhat unhappy with their services. I guess the big thing is they have their $10 - $20/month accounts and then they skyrocket in price as you move to dedicated without providing any services in-between their two targets. Also they have little concern for their customers. I have three more weeks paid on my account and because I have opted to not renew they have terminated my service at the beginning of the month without notice and I'm going to have to wait on the phone for an hour to find out what is happening. I'm just curious if anyone can recommend a host?

Then you want to find some kind of virtual private server arrangement. I don't know the field of Windows VPS hosting enough to recommend anyone, but a VPS gives you the flexibility of controlling the OS and all the software, without making you pay for having an entire server to yourself.

Yeah, there are just so many hosts to go through and do background checks. I bombed the first round in picking Lunarpages and I'm hoping to not do this twice. Thanks Cap'! : )

It seems Lunarpages has upgraded their package variety to include 'intense' managed, but their VPS package--singular, non cloud--sucks . . . . . as does their service as I have just wonderfully been privy to in my hour long conversation with a rep who told me it was my fault I wasn't getting my email followed by an oh it was us. :/