my Cool Brain teaser game!

MartinK84

Hiya

This might be of interest to you; I've built this really fun little brain testing application for a science project for my course.

It tests for reaction time, and memory(more precisely backward digit span) It only takes a few minutes to complete, and at the end you are given your 'percentile', that is how well you have done compared to others.

Its available from here:

http://whitershores.com/braintestg/

- it would really help out if some of you could do it. You could post your percentiles and results on this thread!

Thanks!

Martin

Reaction time: 247 ms

Percentile: 100% (all 20 correct)

Still, I think you should improve the text:

- "percentile" - I have the feeling you mean percentage.

- "* means the % of people you have done better" - I do not understand this. Am I better than 100% of the people, or are the 100% all better than me?

Oh, and the memory test is so slow, that I could easily write down all the numbers. I write down stuff all the time to help my memory, so I do not think this is cheating. :)

But you ARE cheating, the test explains clearly what you have to do. It doesn't say anything about writing. 205ms for the best time yet seems rather slow, do you register it locally or do you have some sort of internet lag?

7hJnV.jpg

Edited by mertol