BIOS

sachin

How can enter to BIOS of my system ,i am using Dell Inspiron N5110, Intel® CoreTM i3-2330M.

I tried F2 and many other keys , but only message i got was

Choose operating system to start or press TAB to select a tool:

(Use arrow keys to highlight your choice and then press ENTER)

Windows 7 >

To specify an advanced option for this choice press F8.

Tools:

Windows Memory Diagnostic

Please help me ,i am completely clueless about what to do.

Did you try the del key, stupid question but if you didn't because you were in fact unaware then not so stupid question?? I mean it is always del and has always been del so why would this change??

Depends on the motherboard. I've seen del, escape, f2, f8 and f10 (and possibly f12, insert and tab, although they may have been something other than the config menu). It can help to mash one or more of these repeatedly from the second you power on. If you have some kind of fast-boot bios cache on hard drive thingy then you may have less than a second.

If you're getting the windows boot manager (the screen you described) then whatever you pressed was incorrect or too late, by the time that registers (I think it's still f8 that activates), you're already running something off of the hard drive.

If you're comfortable doing so removing (or removing the connectors/power cables to) any bootable drives will probably force the bios to consult you with what to do next.