PC Building

Graystone

So much heat coming from multiple devices. My pc and xbox are pumping the heat in my room to 80+ degrees. As well as the fans which can keep a person up at night. I'm looking into a new case for my pc as well as installing a custom water cooling system. This got me to thinking about cooling my xbox as well.

Is there such a case out there that can fit all of my xbox 360 components as well as my pc components? I was really interested in the CM HAF X, but I don't believe I can mount 2 motherboards into that case.

Or perhaps is there any way to partition parts of my pc to running my xbox and trashing xbox components?

I saw the Origin big O which is EXACTLY what I'm looking for, but I'm not spending 14+ grand on the setup when I can build it myself to my budget if only I can find a case to fit all this hardware in.

So much heat coming from multiple devices. My pc and xbox are pumping the heat in my room to 80+ degrees. As well as the fans which can keep a person up at night. I'm looking into a new case for my pc as well as installing a custom water cooling system. This got me to thinking about cooling my xbox as well.

Is there such a case out there that can fit all of my xbox 360 components as well as my pc components? I was really interested in the CM HAF X, but I don't believe I can mount 2 motherboards into that case.

Or perhaps is there any way to partition parts of my pc to running my xbox and trashing xbox components?

I saw the Origin big O which is EXACTLY what I'm looking for, but I'm not spending 14+ grand on the setup when I can build it myself to my budget if only I can find a case to fit all this hardware in.

HI,

I would suggest that you build your own case, as it's much easier to compartmentalize the case according to your needs, and it's much more economic. Also I would discourage incorporating your Xbox in the same case as your system units components, simply because your Xbox has different cooling needs, but if you decide to do so make sure that you place your Xbox in a separate closed off compartment above your system units components to reduce any problems with your gaming unit suffering from heat.

As for cooling, using a water cooling system is quite pricey and installation a hassle. My suggestion for your cooling needs which will rid your PC of producing excess heat and noise, would be to do 2 things, as follows:

1. Get an effective heatsink
  2. Get an effective fan

Now, the following are some suggestions and ideas how to go about it:

1. Get the Arctic HC01 - TC hard drive cooler and silencer: $25 - 35 : It kills the noise your hard drive makes and keeps it cool.
  2. Tuniq Tower 120 Extreme CPU Cooler: $65-75
  3. Sunbeamtech Rheosmart 6 Fan: $40-50.
  4. or the Aerocool FP - 01: $50-60: The above two are fan regulators and allows you to adjust the speed at which your many fans run at, and can reduce noise.

Hopefully this helps.

Kind Regards.

• 3 months later...

Ur system give much more heat means it might be the old one...so better for u to u must change its prosessor..and change the CPU box to double colling fan system