any Zoologists willing to answer some ?s

Guest gizziebum

Guest gizziebum

if anyone here is a zoologist and can help me out for my school career project....

here is a list of 10 questions i need answered

please send the response to my e-mail address as i will most likely not check back here in time (princrissy7@hotmail.com) u can put zooligist interview as the subject, it would be greatly appreciated, thanks

1. What field did you expect and prepare to enter originally?

2. What preparation is necessary to become a Zoologist?

3. What do you do during a typical work day?

4. What are the greatest rewards and toughest demands of your job?

5. What is the employment outlook for a Zoologist?

6. What opportunities exist for advancement and/or lateral movement?

7. How does your job affect your lifestyle (leisure time,

home life, vacation, social life, etc.)?

8. How do people find out about openings in your line of work?

9. What are your most favorite aspects, and least favorite aspects about your current occupation?

10. How would you advise me to better prepare for this work?

11. Is there any other information you believe should be shared?

Thank you for your time.

• 3 weeks later...

i can answer questions 2 and 5. To me, the others seem slightly subjective....they can only be answered by you. dont quote me in this project word for word, you should answer the questions yourself....im just starting you off.

2. To become a zoologist you need to have strong backgrounds in biology and anatomy/physiology. A zoologist must have experience with animals and needs to be sure that they want that job because it is a difficult endeavor to go into.

5.there are a number of careers that a person with a major in zoology can go into. These include a job as a professor at a university where there is a chance to do research, a zoologist can work as the animal sciences coordinator/researcher at a zoo, a zoologist can start their own research center where they preform studies on what they want to study, and a zoologist could work under some researcher till they have their foundation laid down.

The things said in the answer to question 5 could help you answer question 6, but i am not entirely sure as to the entire answer for question 6.

I hope this information helped you...if you need any more assistance, i will give as much as i can.