Theory of Randomness

heavensdemon

So the main gripe with the big bang theory is how did something come out of nothing?

Im gonna try and explain it in easy terms. Obviously this is a theory but see what you think and please try and debunk this theory somehow.

Firstly imagine nothing. Infinite nothingness, pretty easy to comprehend right? Now take infinite energy and put that energy into the nothingness.

You might think its not possible but it definitely is and ill explain how. Imagine something small, and now imagine something smaller. If you keep going there will be nothing relative

to whatevers watching. Now imagine blowing up a balloon, thats gonna pop if theres to much pressure inside, thats pretty much what happened with the big bang.

It exploded with infinite energy and straight away is trying to reduce its energy (entropy) by expanding until everything is relatively so far away from each

other and so small that an observer would see nothing.

Now the engine which runs the universe which makes it possible for us to be here, is gravity. Gravity causes movement which creates the infinite energy I talked

about so therefore its causing

the growth of the universe by attracting things inside the universe creating the infinite energy for the growth of the universe as we see it.

Now my guess is wherever the first black hole was formed is where the universe will end or start again, whichever way you wanna look at it. It might not

be the case as one black hole might suck in a massive galaxy before another and overtake in size to another one. But whichever black hole the final piece

of matter is sucked into, is where the new universe will form in the infinite space of nothingness.

The universe will create things at random while at the same time the creation of the universe is random. This is the theory of Randomness.

• 3 weeks later...

So the main gripe with the big bang theory is how did something come out of nothing?

Im gonna try and explain it in easy terms. Obviously this is a theory but see what you think and please try and debunk this theory somehow.

Firstly imagine nothing. Infinite nothingness, pretty easy to comprehend right? Now take infinite energy and put that energy into the nothingness.

You might think its not possible but it definitely is and ill explain how. Imagine something small, and now imagine something smaller. If you keep going there will be nothing relative

to whatevers watching. Now imagine blowing up a balloon, thats gonna pop if theres to much pressure inside, thats pretty much what happened with the big bang.

It exploded with infinite energy and straight away is trying to reduce its energy (entropy) by expanding until everything is relatively so far away from each

other and so small that an observer would see nothing.

Now the engine which runs the universe which makes it possible for us to be here, is gravity. Gravity causes movement which creates the infinite energy I talked

about so therefore its causing

the growth of the universe by attracting things inside the universe creating the infinite energy for the growth of the universe as we see it.

Now my guess is wherever the first black hole was formed is where the universe will end or start again, whichever way you wanna look at it. It might not

be the case as one black hole might suck in a massive galaxy before another and overtake in size to another one. But whichever black hole the final piece

of matter is sucked into, is where the new universe will form in the infinite space of nothingness.

The universe will create things at random while at the same time the creation of the universe is random. This is the theory of Randomness.

"Firstly imagine nothing. Infinite nothingness, pretty easy to comprehend right?"

Um.... No. No space, no time, no matter, no energy. How can nothing be described as infinite? Infinite is a measure, how can you measure nothing? What do you measure it against?

Definitely having trouble comprehending this one.

"Now the engine which runs the universe which makes it possible for us to be here, is gravity. Gravity causes movement which creates the infinite energy I talked"

But gravity is a product of matter, and there isn't any - what's the gravitational pull of nothing?

"It exploded with infinite energy and straight away is trying to reduce its energy (entropy)"

universal entropy increases, it doesn't decrease.

"The universe will create things at random while at the same time the creation of the universe is random. This is the theory of Randomness."

I dont think the universe creates things at random

i agree with both and disagree with both. I agree that there was once nothing. NOTHING at all,and then something happened. I dont know how, but something created the big bang ( possably this isnt the first time a universe has been created, maybe this isnt the first on to be created here.) But the end or no end to the universe is something no one can actually accept. Our brain can under stand how something never ends. But i think the universe is like numbers 123...