Medical science

lili

Hi Guys Heres the situation(impossible)

It's really complicated but i'll try to make it as simple as possible.

X is entering into blood stream./after that no use

That moment few symptoms like knee is uncomfortable. ok six months later symptoms start:

• when lifestyle is relaxed: chest pain middle of the chest, comes when its least expected similar like lightening, usually when trying to pick something.
  • Then foot pain along side of tibia.(near to the anckle 10 cm frontside ) suspect peroneal artery because it's itching sometimes and pains and ancle movement is alright
  • 3rd rest pain near the wrist and near the ancle only on left side lasted 6 days took B vitamin complex and 1 aspirin and disappeared (aspirin alone would'nt been helpful)

Optional(other small symptoms like absoloutly no appetite nor water, something is going on rhs of the brain but not pain but pressure feeling. {sometimes dizzy,) consentration disturbed.

ECG and full blood count absolutly fine. Echocardiogram fine.

When smoking i can trigger foot pain and itching, also heart pumping.

If i exersize 3-6 ours pluss regular home work, symptoms will dissappeare with in three days.

Definitely reason for symtoms is x., but this is already another long story.

If anybody has any logical conclusion to that please let me know. No for x :)

I can post detailed charts with days symptoms foods other medical history if anybody is intrested. Looking guesses what it may be and how to make sure.

I now its hard to guess but any speculation will be welcome. Also i'll post back results and everything.

Edited by lili