Theory of TM or time modulation

36grit

Let's say a single particle of energy moves towards another single particle of energy at a velocity exceeding the speed of light. A small single cell of time dialation occurs. This cell has a relative position to other dialations in 4D space/time. Together these cells make up bodies of relativity. But since relativity is in and of itself an infinte and expanding plane governed and divided by the speed of light, relativity algorythem frequencies must exist. Literally, modulations of time frequency

It is probable that at some point within the infinte fields of relativity that, everything that has ever happened, and everything that will ever happen, in the observable universe, has already happened. And it all happened in a single instant within that frame of relative space/time.

We convert energy to momentum to change our position in logical space time that is made up of algorythmic links of the dialation energies of relativity.

In the same way we use radio waves that do not exist in nature to listen to static free FM radio transmitions, we should be able to manipulate our physical beings position to a non natural position in space time. In this way we should be able to tune our logical position in space time to any position of our own choosing in much the same way we change a radio station.

A radio wave is just energy, and we are, and so is everything else.

i

It is probable that at some point within the infinte fields of relativity that, everything that has ever happened, and everything that will ever happen, in the observable universe, has already happened. And it all happened in a single instant within that frame of relative space/time.

I suggest you read Brian Greene's The Fabric of the Cosmos. He points out a wild notion backed up by special relativity -- one you are alluding to. "Now" is relative.

If we are moving with respect to each other, an event which is in my present for me may not be in the present for you -- we may not have the same now. Based on our relative motion, your now may be in my past or in my future!

And your view of what is happening now is no more valid than mine.

So, per special relativity, time is not like a flowing river going by -- time (more properly spacetime) is more like a frozen block of ice. As Greene says, "we envision all of space as being out there. We should envision all of time as being out there too! Reality encompasses all events in spacetime."

"Experience of the now means something special for man, something essentially different from past to future. But this important difference does not occur within physics . . . " - A. Einstein.

Edited by IM Egdall

We should be able to put together a three dimesional graph using time, weight, and distance as a the x,y, and z axis. I'm not the math guy though. Map gravitaional waves as wavey spirals. I heard of a device that compreses light that they were getting ready to test They're hoping to find gravity waves with it.

• 2 weeks later...

Galaxie shapes according to the theory above.

Let's say we have two strings of momentum caused by some galactic black holes within some distance of each other and pick a variable for force and speed. The velocity time dialation should create a membrane of monentum spreading out like a disk which will shape acording to paths of least resistance according to the spin, speed, and force, and body of relativity existing within the event horizon. If the force has enough power to cause chaotic state in momentum/dialation entropy a new galactic black hole may form. If this chaotic state is spread out over a large enough distance a low preasure zone in relativity may appear. As cosmic rays start bending around, passing through, and feeding the fluctuation cloud, primary particles may start to form as well as inner string like structures according to the energies and algorythms of light (electromagnetic energy) moving through the field of chaotic time/momentum fluctuations.

The dynamic trajectories and spin are probably the most important factors in determining the shape of a galaxie. Two jets of near equal force and opposite spin would probably create a galaxie that doesn't spin at all. It's shape of star formation would more resemble a young child scribbling on a piece of paper only in 3D. That is to say that the stars in these galaxies would be spinning around twisted and contorted ropes of time dialations. These would probably be smaller than other galaxies formed around the same time because a lot of the energy would be canceled out. Star formation would probably be very intense near the spins of the rope but the escape velocity would throw a lot of stars out of rope orbit where they'd only have other ejected stars to orbit.

galaxies with tails. Tails form when two jets head towards each other and have spins in the same direction and near the same speed. As the "tail ends" of jets pass the "bulls eye" and start moving away from each other a negative momentum occurs and the disk like membrane collapses an amound equal to the momentum energy pulling away from the pool of dialation. This is the end of the time dialation event but there's still a lot of spin left to absorbe the tails that went through the low pressure center.

If we think of these tail ends as negative momentum spikes affecting the spinning membrane of the velocity time dialation. And we suppose that the membrane is spinning fast enough, and the negative momentum spikes happen suddenly enough, that properties of space time elasticity may occur. The disk would dialate and shrink as the spike bounced back and forth until equallibrium is met. By this time their may be several arms formedwithin a spiral galaxie.

The jets from smaller super novas witnin galaxies probably form the "pools" of relativity needed to form smaller stars and solar systems.

The universe probably formed in a similar manner.

if the above statements are true then the distance/weight/energy ratio would have to be just right to form galaxies. If we look back in time we should see a ribbon within the expansion were most glaxaies formed. New galaxie formation would probably be vary rare according to the present state of our universe.