“ Religion ” A Very Sensitive Subject

WOW!

While I disagree with mab' date=' it seems like he is getting attacked...[/quote']

I also fail to see how or in what manor?

his initial post generated a series of replies, perhaps some are dispassionate and logical, but Attacked???

I personaly think non the less of Mab for his opinion although I think it requires ellucidation in parts. I have seen NO such Attack upon him persoanly at all (or even to his post all that much). he asked, he got his answer :)

i think what firedragon meant is that his views are getting attacked, and the reason for that is that he is trying to imply his views on others, which he doesnt have a right to do.

he thinks that philosophy/religion forum part should be shut... fine, everyone is entitled to their own point of view, the fact remains that almost everyone else on this entire forum (including admins/moderators) disagree with you, therefore your point will not effect us!

to say it nicely... who cares????

i mean, we know that you care that its there, but so far youve falied to supply us with proof that there is anything wrong with it....

"I have no proof to say that somebody wrote intentionally against any religion ,it can be due to unintentional carelessness ,but still hurting someone's feelings."

precisely; you have no proof that there is anything wrong with it other than the possibility that one day it could go wrong. whilst you may not like it, if there is nothing wrong with it at the moment, there is no reason at all why your personal view/opinion should be imposed on anyone else. furthermore it is unlikely that anything will ever go wrong with it due to the fact that the people here are nice people (generally) who do not like to insult each other + there are moderators incase that does happen. therefore there is unlikely to be any insulting each others religions, therefore it is unlikely to ever go wrong, therefore your view cannot be imposed on us. that is to say, your dislike of something doesnt stop it from happening.

MAB: it may be prudent to step back, have a good look and maybe re-consider your arg here.

without support of "evidence" or quotes it`s simply your opinion, and we should listen to you more because...?????????

fact is, it`s an equal opportunty forum (not the same as a "Free for all") where all opinion (valid and not blatently offensive) are allowed.

if you feel so strongly about such offensive post, it is down to YOU to reply to them and say otherwise, we Cannot and WILL NOT "stick up for you" because you asked us to, as I said before, it`s Equal Opportunity!, Those that don`t vote can`t complain! :))