Parental DNA testing

SCIFI01

I love my science but I was never good at mathematics and I can't figure this one out.

I had a parental DNA test done with testing samples from my child, myself and her mother. The test came back saying there was 99.9% probability I was the biological father. They also said that I am 16,997 times more likely to produce a child with the required alleles than a random dude.

10 different Locus sites were tested and the alleles are below.

(The first two numbers on each line below represent the mothers alleles, the third and fourth represent my child and the fifth and sixth represent my alleles).

MUM CHILD DAD

5,6 - 5,5 - 5,5 *

3,3 - 3,4 - 4,7

7,8 - 7,7 - 5,7 *

3,5 - 5,5 - 4,5 *

7,9 - 7,9 - 9,9 *

7,7 - 4,7 - 4,7 **

5,5 - 5,7 - 6,7

5,6 - 5,9 - 8,9

9,9 - 9,9 - 9,9 *

10,15 - 10,13 - 7,13

What interests me is that my child has inherited the same allele number that was both present in my and her mother's DNA on the 1st, 3rd, 4th, 5th and 9th locus site. My question is could this reduce the accuracy of the test? For one if I can posses the same allele that the mother has in my DNA it could be very likely that other random males could posses at least one of the same alleles as well. I just find it confounding that out of the 10 locus sites tested half of them show the mother and I have the same allele that was passed onto my child.

Also in locus site six although my child took my 4 my other allele was a 7 the same as the mother.

Am I right in thinking that the test result's accuracy could be lessened?