is language problem hinders ur way to success?

Ghaz

my mother tongue is hindi ......i do face probs when my teachers n my frnds speak in der regional language which is nt hindi ......dey do understand my language n i also try to know ders but still i cant speak d language properly so had to face a bit prob in clg..........do u people faced the same prob n wt did u do to overcome it?

Billy Wilder, the German-born, famous American film director, always spoke perfect English, in contrast to most of his fellow German film directors who emigrated to America and always retained German accents (Stroheim, Preminger, Lemmle). He said the best way to learn a foreign language quickly, well, and easily is to live with a woman who is a native speaker of it. Since speaking the language is then an everyday necessity, and a number of personal factors make accurate expression vital, you will be amazed how well you learn compared to classroom study.

my mother tongue is hindi ......i do face probs when my teachers n my frnds speak in der regional language which is nt hindi ......dey do understand my language n i also try to know ders but still i cant speak d language properly so had to face a bit prob in clg..........do u people faced the same prob n wt did u do to overcome it?

Hm. "Language" and "properly" spelled correctly. But obvious kites like "der" and "dey"?

Dis am um wind-up, innit?

Throughout India you'll find that many technical terms in English are used by people who do not speak any English. The reason is that these terms were borrowed from the English administration of India during the Raj, since there were no corresponding terms in the local Indian dialects. As a result, they have been incorporated directly into those dialects as borrowed words and so they are spelled and used correctly, while most other English words are unfamiliar and so are not understood, spelled correctly, or used correctly.