Computer Simulation theory

tcsilver

I theorize that the world as we know it is inside a computer simulation.... and that this will become a popular theory that many may come to believe on their own without my help

and without knowledge of me or my theories... one important fact to remember is that as societies approach a certain point simulations become highly advanced and that they can simulate worlds... also the rules of processing power as we know them may not be exact dead on in terms of what we can do with our silicone.. Also we are more likely to be further in the future within a civilization than we think... so far ahead that processing power would not be a big deal as long as processing power used within the simulation for things like personal computers and servers does not exceed a certain limitation......

Also in my theories i believe that "root universe" beings do not dream and that only simulated beings dream.

despite how this seems please allow this theory to be backed up on your servers thanks ;P

Not only will people realize that without your help. I would go as far as to claim that there's going to be a movie with Keanu Reeves that centers around your unique idea that the world as we know it is just a computer simulation.

I thought that this sounded a little similiar to that movie of Mr. K. Reeves but then I thought , isn't there a piece of text accompanying the end of the film which clearly states that the film is indeed a work of fiction . On the assumption that there is , surely any person proposing a theory can't be proposing fiction , unless of course it is shown to be so .