what do people study ..............

nik01

what do people study to be able to build missiles , aircraft, submarines, ships, satellites, space ship, millitary aircraft, i mean what is the base behind this technologies?

mathematics, physics, chemistry, statistics, electrical engineering, mechanical engineering, aeronautical engineering, chemical engineering, metallurgy, materials science, ...

A few specific subjects within those academic fields: real and complex analysis, functional analysis, classical mechanics, electrodynamics, circuit design, fluid mechanics, continuum mechanics, control theory, communication theory, thermodynamics, organic chemistry, polymer chemistry, structural analysis, visco-elastic materials, composite materials, aerodynamics, orbital mechanics, penetration mechanics, etc, etc, etc,

In addition it helps to know about project management, scheduling and engineering economics.

I realize that this is not a direct answer to your question (DrRocket has done that nicely), but someone who enjoys what you have listed would probably very much enjoy aeronautical engineering.

thanks for the reply , please can u put it in an orderly form?

I hope this doesn't sound rude... but no, he probably cannot put it in an orderly form because you didn't ask an orderly question.

Your list really does require almost all types of science and engineering - and it's impossible to put any order into it.

But you can Google (wikipedia) all the individual types of engineering to find out more about them.