Newest human genes Question

As in when they were discovered or actually going back in time and seeing which ones were the most recent to evolve? The first one should be easy enough, just google it, I think it's hDEC2 or something like that. The latter is more difficult to answer I think, again try google or wiki. You'll probably find that it's a whole list of them, possibly involving things like cognition, language, conscience and the like.

I can't give you an exact date though, sorry.

• 2 weeks later...

As in when they were discovered or actually going back in time and seeing which ones were the most recent to evolve? The first one should be easy enough, just google it, I think it's hDEC2 or something like that. The latter is more difficult to answer I think, again try google or wiki. You'll probably find that it's a whole list of them, possibly involving things like cognition, language, conscience and the like.

I can't give you an exact date though, sorry.

hDEC2 is not what I am looking for, Thank you for the help. Maybe you can point me where to look.

Thanks again

johan a