CUDA CFD

insane_alien

Hey, I've recently got a graphics card with CUDA capabilities, I'm wondering where i can get the applications you see people posting youtube videos of.

I can't seem to find a download link to any of them.

prefferably one with CFD capabilities.

I have just installed OpenFOAM and will be using either blockMesh or gmsh as pre-processing and ParaView post; Salome-Platform looks promising as well. CUDA and OpenCL GPGPU technologies are not implemented at the moment. This does seem however, to be the most promising solution to CFD under an open source licensing agreement.

I am working on installing OpenCL Blas and Lapack accelerators and I hope that, but correct me if I'm wrong, these are the or an example of the accelerators that gmsh is expecting to find. Not that accelerated pre-processing is going to be much of an advantage.

I'm going to give this a try for either a loudspeaker design or maybe for a cryogenic propulsion system I have always wished to flush out. I think you will be looking at some large coin for an IDE/CFD platform that implements CUDA or OpenCL.

Edited by Xittenn