Telepathy - read someone's mind

VinkoRajic

I am Telepathic person .

I can exchange voice messages with people using telepathy , I can exchange video with other people,

I can exchange smell and bad and good filings with people around, people can move

muscles on my body from distance and much more.

And all messages from me are transmitted to big number of people so I am a Mental Radio.

I am stalked day and night by dirty sh-it perverts.

Problem is that they turned this to my bitter nightmare.

I am stalked day and night by dirty sh-it perverts.

Nightmare that costs me over 10 Years of my life in poverty and misery and the biggest problem they are

playing making show, show in which I am going through most bizarre and cruel misery.

I do not know how much can it cost to employee someone for 10 Years 15 hours a day.

That make incredible 50 000 working hours , how much can it cost and how

could someone collect such amount of money for such purpose.

Terror:

1. I am Software developer and i have to focus on my work but he is spending all day long talking to me

15-17 hours a day and he is using tactics of psycho terror, usually used on war prisoners in concentration camps

in Bosnia. He wake me up any time in the night just to psycho break me.

2. Stalking and no privacy. He is stalking on me day and night , in shower, toilet, when doing my

intimacy things and more. He has no respect for privacy. Dirty perverts.

3. He is trying to get me into fight with some people.

Also to create conflict and if it no work then they can pay someone to go more direct on me or to attack on me.

Once they paid some mad alcoholic to attack me, on the next place they arrange people to provoke me.

Is it anyone there who know how to prevent this telepathic terror? Medicine , metal shield or what?

Right, maybe some of students or doctors is interesting to work with me, also make an experiment.

He/She is going to get knowladge about how this work and maybe find something new , and I can maybe

get help in how to protect me of stalkers.

I do not understand how this comunication works, how are brain wawes transmited.

It should be possible to build a room that could protect me of stalkers.

I was thinking that I could be interesting for students / profesors becouse I could be one person

on the Earth than can response to telepathy 100% correct. I never found informations for any other

person that can do it to 100%, some can use it for few percentage of accurancy.

Belive or not I am sure you can get 100% corect transmision with me.

Very soon you can comunicate with me better than using Skype.

Comunication works up to few kilometer.

I hope there is someone that wants to work with me.

If yes send en E-mail, you can easy find me under "telepathy-vinko-rajic.blogspot".

Please help!

Since you can't really distinguish whether what you're experiencing is telepathy or just thoughts so realistic they seem like someone else's, I think you should consider just accepting it as normal. Just think of this person/people as a constant companion. Whether it is telepathy or your mind playing games with you, I think your stressing about it may feed into it. It is common knowledge that stalkers feed on the fear and irritation they cause their victims. So you may not be able to stop whatever this is with a tin-foil cap but maybe by making peace with it, you can reduce your reactions to it and that might cause it to give up harassing you, at least to some degree. Basically, I think you have to be prepared to endure its presence for the long term if necessary and learn to go on with your daily activities as if nothing is going on.

Did you see "a Beautiful Mind?" In that movie, the person went crazy from espionage and ultimately couldn't distinguish between whether he was actually being harassed or if it was just his mind playing tricks. Eventually, he learned to function by ignoring the presence of his hallucinations. Of course I can't say whether what you are experiencing is hallucinatory or not, but even if it's not, it sounds like it could be enough to induce hallucinations, so I think you just have to come to terms with what you've had to go through and just try to function normally regardless.

There is a Buddhist technique I've read about that can help you avoid reacting to these negative provocations. You basically visualize the provocation as a cloud passing overhead. You note the presence of the cloud but allow it to continue drifting by. This way, even if you can't eliminate the presence of the disturbance, at least you can practice not reacting to it as strongly. Just try to let it go and focus on more positive things. Good luck.

Edited by lemur

See a doctor asap mate and disclose everything. Without wanting to worry you further, what you are describing sounds very much like the symptoms a friend of mine experienced before being officially diagnosed as schizophrenic.

Since you can't really distinguish whether what you're experiencing is telepathy or just thoughts so realistic they seem like someone else's, I think you should consider just accepting it as normal. Just think of this person/people as a constant companion. Whether it is telepathy or your mind playing games with you, I think your stressing about it may feed into it. It is common knowledge that stalkers feed on the fear and irritation they cause their victims. So you may not be able to stop whatever this is with a tin-foil cap but maybe by making peace with it, you can reduce your reactions to it and that might cause it to give up harassing you, at least to some degree. Basically, I think you have to be prepared to endure its presence for the long term if necessary and learn to go on with your daily activities as if nothing is going on.

Did you see "a Beautiful Mind?" In that movie, the person went crazy from espionage and ultimately couldn't distinguish between whether he was actually being harassed or if it was just his mind playing tricks. Eventually, he learned to function by ignoring the presence of his hallucinations. Of course I can't say whether what you are experiencing is hallucinatory or not, but even if it's not, it sounds like it could be enough to induce hallucinations, so I think you just have to come to terms with what you've had to go through and just try to function normally regardless.

There is a Buddhist technique I've read about that can help you avoid reacting to these negative provocations. You basically visualize the provocation as a cloud passing overhead. You note the presence of the cloud but allow it to continue drifting by. This way, even if you can't eliminate the presence of the disturbance, at least you can practice not reacting to it as strongly. Just try to let it go and focus on more positive things. Good luck.

Thank You! I am sure this is telepathy, I hope you are going to find it in newspapers in few weeks time. Big problem is that person that terrorize me know very how to psycho terrorize someone, I think he found information about terror on war prisoners and he is just trying it on me. Bad is that he can wake me up and terrorize me , he can be a big problem for my sleep. He is getting mad , can wake me up all the time just to terrorize me over and over again with similar methods. Really bad thing, they found some really bad ex. Yugoslav and they can get really bad.

nightmare!

See a doctor asap mate and disclose everything. Without wanting to worry you further, what you are describing sounds very much like the symptoms a friend of mine experienced before being officially diagnosed as schizophrenic.

I thought the same at the beginning, I visited doctor, I thought my brain was broken: schizophrenic or I was thinking i had some mad food before but I found :

"THIS IS JUST TELEPATHY" .

I thought the same at the beginning, I visited doctor, I thought my brain was broken: schizophrenic or I was thinking i had some mad food before but I found :

"THIS IS JUST TELEPATHY" .

Ok, fine, but like I said I think you should practice letting go of your reaction to the torture. I would give the same advice to someone stuck as a prisoner of war getting tortured. If you can't stop it from happening, the best resistance is to practice mental discipline of allowing it to happen as it does without feeding it by reacting to it. I hope you understand what I mean because I don't think I can explain it any better than in the previous post with the stalker analogy. I can imagine it must be very frustrating to feel such a lack of control but try to realize that you have POWER even when you're not in control and that power has to do with the effect your will-power can have on your consciousness.

Whether it's schizophrenia or actual telepathic harassment, if such a thing exists, is of little consequence. Whatever it is, it can be dealt with the same as though it were an actual person harassing him. In fact, if it is a psychosis I think he would be better off ignoring it as if it was something real just because real-things feel that much more clear and thus manageable. Plus, if somehow he is really being telepathically stalked by some kind of war interrogator, it's not like any police are going to be able to intervene so he's just going to have to deal with it by calming his nerves as much as possible and letting the provocations go. This disempowers EITHER a real stalker OR a psychosis, imo.

Ok, fine, but like I said I think you should practice letting go of your reaction to the torture. I would give the same advice to someone stuck as a prisoner of war getting tortured. If you can't stop it from happening, the best resistance is to practice mental discipline of allowing it to happen as it does without feeding it by reacting to it. I hope you understand what I mean because I don't think I can explain it any better than in the previous post with the stalker analogy. I can imagine it must be very frustrating to feel such a lack of control but try to realize that you have POWER even when you're not in control and that power has to do with the effect your will-power can have on your consciousness.

Bad , this is very bad! It is not only one man financed by Swedish, Croatian and Norwegians. Some percentage of people support this telepathic terror show and i have no human rights in Norway , Sweden and Croatia. I am "Left Outside Alone" to psycho terror , more about this : http://telepathy-vin...inko-rajic.html

This is going to be really dirty story for Sweden.

Edited by VinkoRajic

Whether it's schizophrenia or actual telepathic harassment, if such a thing exists, is of little consequence. Whatever it is, it can be dealt with the same as though it were an actual person harassing him. In fact, if it is a psychosis I think he would be better off ignoring it as if it was something real just because real-things feel that much more clear and thus manageable. Plus, if somehow he is really being telepathically stalked by some kind of war interrogator, it's not like any police are going to be able to intervene so he's just going to have to deal with it by calming his nerves as much as possible and letting the provocations go. This disempowers EITHER a real stalker OR a psychosis, imo.

Dude, I happen to think this is really bad advice, I have rarely seen worse if I'm honest. If you happen to be a medical doctor then I submit to your superior knowledge and apologise, but assuming this is not the case I am going to plead that the poster absolutely not listen to this. Do you have any idea what schizophrenia can actually be like? Voices in his could just be the first step, next could be totally imersing paranoid delusions which he will be unable to differentiate from reality. For most people with schizophrenia the voices they hear or the people they see and talk to appear to be completely real. You mentioned a beautiful mind, please please tell me that you are not basing your advice on a hollywood film. Since you have seen it then you know that it took that character decades of medical tratment to fully come to term with his delusions, during which time he came very close to hurting himself and those around him on a number of ocassions. He was also only able to begin to ignore his hallucinations when he came to genuinely believe that they were no longer real. Considering this guy is certain that he has telepathic powers I think it is safe to assume that this stage is still some way off.

Even if a schizophrenic person were to overcome the paranoia, that absolutely does not mean that they will not still be a danger to themselves or others. There are a million different ways a person with complex hallucinations could hurt themselves or others without being paranoid. Remember too that john nash was undergoing treatment in the 50's or 60's more than likely, a very different time in terms of mental healthcare. If this dude does have schizophrenia then he absolutely needs to get to the doctors. Many modern anti-psychotics allow people with this disorder to leave normal lives.

Dude, I happen to think this is really bad advice, I have rarely seen worse if I'm honest. If you happen to be a medical doctor then I submit to your superior knowledge and apologise, but assuming this is not the case I am going to plead that the poster absolutely not listen to this. Do you have any idea what schizophrenia can actually be like? Voices in his could just be the first step, next could be totally imersing paranoid delusions which he will be unable to differentiate from reality. For most people with schizophrenia the voices they hear or the people they see and talk to appear to be completely real. You mentioned a beautiful mind, please please tell me that you are not basing your advice on a hollywood film. Since you have seen it then you know that it took that character decades of medical tratment to fully come to term with his delusions, during which time he came very close to hurting himself and those around him on a number of ocassions. He was also only able to begin to ignore his hallucinations when he came to genuinely believe that they were no longer real. Considering this guy is certain that he has telepathic powers I think it is safe to assume that this stage is still some way off.

Even if a schizophrenic person were to overcome the paranoia, that absolutely does not mean that they will not still be a danger to themselves or others. There are a million different ways a person with complex hallucinations could hurt themselves or others without being paranoid. Remember too that john nash was undergoing treatment in the 50's or 60's more than likely, a very different time in terms of mental healthcare. If this dude does have schizophrenia then he absolutely needs to get to the doctors. Many modern anti-psychotics allow people with this disorder to leave normal lives.

If this person decides that it makes sense to seek medical/psychiatric help to deal with his experiences, that may be a step toward relief. The advice I gave presumed that he was not planning to seek any such help because he is quite convinced that what he is experiencing is NOT due to his imagination but to actual telepathic espionage. In that case, it hardly helps to insist that he's crazy and needs to seek medical help. Would it help you to hear that the reason you were studying science is because you were having delusions of being a student or intellectual and you needed help to cure you of your belief that people were trying to teach you science? No, because you are fully convinced that this is what is actually happening in your life. I was just giving advice of how to deal with what seems to be happening to him on the assumption that what he is experiencing IS reality. There is nothing terrible about this because the coping strategy is the same whether it is psychosis or actual telepathic harassment. There's nothing particularly helpful about telling someone insistently that they're crazy and that they need to seek medical help. Doing that tends to cause distress to people who are uncomfortable with the prospect or fear stigmatization. As long as they can manage what they're going through without causing danger to themselves or others, why not let them decide how to deal with it. Anyone can give them advice and they're free to take it or leave it, just like anyone else. Nevertheless, I will agree with you that seeking medical/psychiatric help could be a constructive approach to dealing with the experience of telepathic harassment. Even if it's somehow real, psychiatry could help him deal with the trauma of it.

If this person decides that it makes sense to seek medical/psychiatric help to deal with his experiences, that may be a step toward relief. The advice I gave presumed that he was not planning to seek any such help because he is quite convinced that what he is experiencing is NOT due to his imagination but to actual telepathic espionage. In that case, it hardly helps to insist that he's crazy and needs to seek medical help. Would it help you to hear that the reason you were studying science is because you were having delusions of being a student or intellectual and you needed help to cure you of your belief that people were trying to teach you science? No, because you are fully convinced that this is what is actually happening in your life. I was just giving advice of how to deal with what seems to be happening to him on the assumption that what he is experiencing IS reality. There is nothing terrible about this because the coping strategy is the same whether it is psychosis or actual telepathic harassment. There's nothing particularly helpful about telling someone insistently that they're crazy and that they need to seek medical help. Doing that tends to cause distress to people who are uncomfortable with the prospect or fear stigmatization. As long as they can manage what they're going through without causing danger to themselves or others, why not let them decide how to deal with it. Anyone can give them advice and they're free to take it or leave it, just like anyone else. Nevertheless, I will agree with you that seeking medical/psychiatric help could be a constructive approach to dealing with the experience of telepathic harassment. Even if it's somehow real, psychiatry could help him deal with the trauma of it.

No dude, the advice you gave did not presume that he was already not going to get medical help, you specifically advised him not to get medical help before he made it clear that he wasn't going to.

''Since you can't really distinguish whether what you're experiencing is telepathy or just thoughts so realistic they seem like someone else's, I think you should consider just accepting it as normal.''

And sorry dude but your analogy is irrelevant at best and ridiculous at worst, and I'll tell you two major reasons why. Firstly if everyone thought that I wasn't actually a student and that I was actually delusional/schizophrenic the absolute last thing that I would want people to do would be my enablers who hold back and let me spiral out of control just to avoid hurting my feelings.

And secondly, and this is the most important part, telepathy doesn't really exist. Or at least there is not one shred of evidence that it exists in a single person ever to have lived. And that said I never insisted he was crazy, just hoped that he would go to the doctors to get the help necessary. He can test his ability quite easily with the help of friends, and once that backfires which I think it will, it is important that he knows to go and get help even if he has tried once before.

Going back to the advice you gave, like I said already dude the tips you gave probably won't be of any benefit if he actually has schizophrenia. Schizophrenia is an organic disease, not psychological and so your psychological tips probably won't help.

Just to make that point clear the advice you are giving is something applies to psychological disorders, not organic disorders like schizophrenia.

That said apologies if that came across as rude or iritated, but you should just never advise someone with symptoms potentially consistent with schizophrenia to get some r and r lol. Because it is organic in nature its like recommending the same treatment for cancer or something.

And to the op, don't worry about anything I have said dude. If you feel that you really are psychic then set up a proper scientific experiment and prove or disprove it. There are a number of institutions that will give up to a million quid for any evidence of something like that (since there never has been ever before. If you don't pass the test though (and personally I think you should see the doctor again first) make sure to get medical help please.

Okay, folks, this is a science forum, not a scifi convention. I'm absolutely certain, VinkoRajic, that YOU are absolutely sure this is telepathy. If we were debating the scientific merits of this, you would have likely been asked to provide some evidence and comply to a (quite easy, actually) series of tests.

However, you seem to be asking for medical advice, and yet using nonmedical terms.

We are not doctors. We do NOT dispense medical advice here, and we do not take responsibility. I strong recommend you go see a doctor if whatever happens mentally and physically bothers you (and it sounds like it more than just a little).

If you are looking for the sort of advice that will encourage you to wear tinfoil hats and think about brick walls to confuse your enemies, you arrived at the wrong forum.

Go see a doctor, and (ironically), keep your mind open enough to actually understand what the problem is, rather than decide you know what it is without having any sort of proof.

For that matter, just for fairness' sake, if you *were* schizophrenic (and I am not saying you are, I don't know), you would not have thought so, or discovered so about yourself. That's part of the problem. Hence, you can't really assume that since you don't think you are schizophrenic, that means you're not.

Also, there are probably an entire array of medical conditions that might cause these mental and physical (perhaps, and probably, related) symptoms. You admittedly are not a doctor, and we cannot (and will not) diagnose you online.

Go see a doctor and feel better.

And yes, I am thinking "good luck".

~moo

No dude, the advice you gave did not presume that he was already not going to get medical help, you specifically advised him not to get medical help before he made it clear that he wasn't going to.

I wouldn't specifically advise anyone to avoid medical help. I just have no way of knowing whether what he is experiencing is occurring at a level that jeopardizes his mental health.

And sorry dude but your analogy is irrelevant at best and ridiculous at worst, and I'll tell you two major reasons why. Firstly if everyone thought that I wasn't actually a student and that I was actually delusional/schizophrenic the absolute last thing that I would want people to do would be my enablers who hold back and let me spiral out of control just to avoid hurting my feelings.

I think it's a common misperception that sanity is the same thing as holding consensus views of reality with other people. If other people thought you weren't actually a student and you did, would that make your view of yourself as a student a delusion? What if that was just the best description you had for your life-focus on learning? People have to interpret their experiences according to the categories they have available to them. If this person experiences whatever he's experiencing as telepathic harassment, why isn't that an accurate description? Just because it might be a cognitive construct that is harassing him instead of another person in a different body? What difference would that make for the suffering he's going through? Is this about his mental health (suffering) or his normalcy in other people's eyes?

And secondly, and this is the most important part, telepathy doesn't really exist. Or at least there is not one shred of evidence that it exists in a single person ever to have lived. And that said I never insisted he was crazy, just hoped that he would go to the doctors to get the help necessary. He can test his ability quite easily with the help of friends, and once that backfires which I think it will, it is important that he knows to go and get help even if he has tried once before.

Telepathy also seems extremely implausible to me, but who's to say that humans aren't just in denial of the radio transmissions that normally link their nervous systems in very subtle ways? If the frequencies would modulate in unpredictable ways due to the organic nature of the transmission and reception tissues, how would such signals be detected?

Going back to the advice you gave, like I said already dude the tips you gave probably won't be of any benefit if he actually has schizophrenia. Schizophrenia is an organic disease, not psychological and so your psychological tips probably won't help.

Look, I have more knowledge of cognitive behavior than you seem to think. It is true that when you resist reacting to stimuli, the effects of the stimuli can diminish. If you always scratch an itch, for example, it can persist and keep itching more and more whereas if you can resist scratching it and pay less attention to it, it may diminish and even disappear. This is not true of everything, but with cognitive behavior, pattern-forming, breaking, and re-forming are crucial.

Just to make that point clear the advice you are giving is something applies to psychological disorders, not organic disorders like schizophrenia.

I'm not sure what you mean by "organic disorders" but you should realize that schizophrenia is highly disputed. I recommend you google the anti-psychiatry movement.

I'm not sure what you mean by "organic disorders" but you should realize that schizophrenia is highly disputed. I recommend you google the anti-psychiatry movement.

It isn't disputed in the scientific literature, and the organizations who "dispute it" have no scientific grounds.

We've had about 2 million threads discussing psychiatry and the various institutions that dismiss it. You can look them up and post on them if you think there are issues that weren't addressed.

I would highly recommend against telling someone who clearly needs to see a doctor to look for solutions that are highly controversial and unsupported in the actual MEDICAL community.

!

Moderator Note

This thread has gone far enough. We're not doctors, and we shall not give medical advice. If the poster wishes to discuss the validity of his supposed powers, he should open a new thread. Pending moderators review, and for the sake of legality and this forum, this thread is hereby closed.

I strongly recommend the OP stops listening to random advice from amateurs online and, instead, seeks professional medical advice instead.

~mooey