microsystem engineering

wisetech

i was thinking about a month ago to apply for a university in the US. I am in Germany but a migrant so i really wanted to study in an english university. Since most of the universities in Germany are in German. But i just found an English university in Germany. The cost price is just a 1000euro per year. Because Universities in Germany are free.

I wish t study Micro system Engineering.

can some one give me the detail course line in micro system engineering, also lecture videos and possible text books

Thanks

Edited by wisetech

A quick Google search has told me that "Microsystem engineering" is very often only a Master, meaning you have to do a Bachelor in for example Mechanical Engineering first.

To get detailed info, I would advise to contact the university directly.

I know that some of my EE friends have gone into grad programs that are similar to Microsystems. You'll have to get a degree in either mechanical or electrical first, depending on which part of microsystems interest you.

Edited by A Tripolation

ya i found it out too , but i still found a degree program in Germany in hamburg in electrical engineering and computer science for 250euro per semester. semester 1 to 5 is is English and the rest in in German which is just 2 semesters , but u can write exams in English. and your thesis if you wish

Edited by wisetech