Electrokinesis, is it possible?

Hey, you guys! :DDD

~

Well, all you guys know that every human being has a certain electromagnetic field, right? Thus, we are able to produce static electricity.

But my question is, do you think it's possible to amplify our own EM field, or maybe even multiply the density and magnitude of the field, and

concentrate all the energy onto a single medium (i.e. a steel rod) and then have some kind of a propelling mechanism to, in a sense, "shoot electricity bolts out of our hands"?

Srry if my physics is totally off, I'm just curious, cause ever since third grade, I've been trying (on paper of course) different methods of engineering such a mechanism, and

i dont wanna waste any more time trying to design one if it's physically impossible.

But is it possible?

Thanks you guys for reading my post!~~

PS: The highest physics class I took is high school physics cause all my physics classes in college are filled up.

every human being has a certain electromagnetic field, right? Thus, we are able to produce static electricity.
Human bodies probably produce extremely small amounts of EMF, but do not produce static electricity.