TSA storage

Okay, so I've noticed that when I make TSA, and after I've sterilized, and after storage at 60 degrees Celsius, that there is this white stuff that forms after it's been sitting for a day or so. And I plated the TSA this time to see if there would be any growth, and there was. Does anyone have a suggestion as to why? I've sterilized it before storing it, so why would there be any growth?

• 2 weeks later...

Okay, so I've noticed that when I make TSA, and after I've sterilized, and after storage at 60 degrees Celsius, that there is this white stuff that forms after it's been sitting for a day or so. And I plated the TSA this time to see if there would be any growth, and there was. Does anyone have a suggestion as to why? I've sterilized it before storing it, so why would there be any growth?

Well if it's biotic then you should check the autoclave setup. 250 C, high pressure, 30 minutes should get everything. Tin foil top, keep it covered.

Why are you storing at 60 C. That's flippin hot! Try the fridge.