New hypothesis behind the big bang that also gives an explanation to dark energy & more

Railton2

Hey!

For a couple of months ago I came up with a new hypothesis about how our universe was created, and made a video describing it. I am not talking about the big bang, but how the big bang was created. I have even found the answer to the question why our universe is accelerating using this hypothesis. I have also discovered if we live in a multiverse or not. But I just don't have the skills to investigate this hypothesis further, as I dont have any education in science or physics.

The video is a 6 minute long video that describes my hypothesis broadly, which I hope you will take a look at and examinate. It must be said that the video is only the basics for the hypothesis. Since I made the video for a couple of months ago, I have thought more about what the odds are for the same amount of matter and antimatter to enter the holes at the exact same time. They are not that big. I have thought of an explanation to that problem that is writtin in the bottom of this post, and I'm still not sure that it is correct yet.

The basics of my hypothesis is that our universe is wrapped around a connection between a black and white hole. Everything is not made in details yet as I dont have the right help and resources to develop my hypothesis right now. But I certainly think that I can find an answer, I might already have one, but I can't describe it by typing.

It is also need to be said that I am only 18 years old and go in 10th grade.

Here's a link for the video:

I am writing this here and to some other scienctists, as I believe that you can explore this hypothesis further. Many people I've shown this video, can acutally see the sense in this hypothesis, which they can't with alot of others.

Explanation to the matter/antimatter/dark energy problem:

The gravity of a black hole is so strong, that not even light can escape. That's here my new thought has come. When matter or light surpasses the event horizon and enters into the antiuniverse, then time will go backwards because the gravity of the black hole is so strong, that time will distort that much, that everything will go back in time. That mean's that the antiuniverse is going back in time and our universe is going to the future. So when matter/light enters the black hole, then the matter won't go out on the other side, it will actually enter the white hole as antimatter. When they collide, the dark energy will be created.

The antiuniverse is actually a trip back in time. So if we could enter the antiuniverse without us in antimatter entering the white hole, then we'd actually go back in time. So the antiuniverse is actually decreasing it size, unlike ours that is expanding.

I really hope you will take a look and help me!

Thanks for reading!

Sincerely,

Mark Railton

Have a nice day!

Edited by Railton2

But I just don't have the skills to investigate this hypothesis further, as I dont have any education in science or physics.

It is great you are interested, but you will need to get "tooled up" to start to tackle cosmology properly.

...and resources to develop my hypothesis.

This is quite annoying.

There are physical book shops, online bookshops, previews of books via googlebooks, libraries, some open access journals and the arXiv. So the reality is we are living in an age ripe for the dissemination of science.

I haven't studied cosmology in great detail yet, so I can't systematically pick apart your claims like other members here may be able to, but I can point out some glaring flaws in your idea.

You seem to say that anitmatter and matter exist in two different universes. They then annihilate within the black hole's 'singularity' (I put this in quotations because a singularity is not what you describe), and release energy into our universe, which is within the singularity. Also, the singularity of a black hole falls under a gravitational singularity, and I'm fairly certain our universe could not exist within a singularity.

However, we have created antimatter in our universe. We produce antiprotons all the time. We observe them quite frequently. So, antimatter AND matter exist in this universe simultaneously. We also hypothesize that our universe is largely made up of dark matter, matter that behaves differently from our own. Dark matter is also a mechanism for universe expansion, but I cannot technically tell you why. The details are still beyond my level of comprehension.

Also, E = mc2 does not mean that when matter is erased, energy is created. Moreover, mass cannot directly be converted into energy, I don't think.

Also, you would need a working mathematical model to have a valid hypothesis that scientists would take seriously. Have a look at the Cosmology section of the arXiv.

Edited by A Tripolation

However, we have created antimatter in our universe. We produce antiprotons all the time. We observe them quite frequently. So, antimatter AND matter exist in this universe simultaneously.

Yeah, I know, the same thing happens in the antiuniverse, but opposite.

You seem to say that anitmatter and matter exist in two different universes. They then annihilate within the black hole's 'singularity"

I have actually thought a lot about this since I made the video. What are the odds of the same amount of matter and antimatter will enter the black and white hole at the exact same time? Not quite big, I have found an explanation. The gravity of a black hole is so strong, that not even light can escape. That's here my new thought has come. When matter or light surpasses the event horizon and enters into the antiuniverse, then time will go backwards because the black holes gravity is so strong, that time will distort that much, that everything will go back in time. That mean's that the antiuniverse is going back in time and our universe is going to the future. So when matter/light enters the black hole, then the matter won't go out on the other side, it will actually enter the white hole as antimatter. So the antiuniverse is actually a trip back in time. So if we could enter the antiuniverse without us in antimatter entering the white hole, then we'd actually go back in time. So the antiuniverse is actually decreasing it size, unlike ours that is expanding.

I hope you understand.

Sincerely,

Mark