Access to J. of Immunotherapy paper?

consensus

Hi guys,

I was wondering of any of you have access to this paper:

"Bispecific single-chain diabody-mediated killing of endoglin-positive endothelial cells by cytotoxic T lymphocytes" (2004)

by

Korn, Tina

Müller, Rolf

Kontermann, Roland

link here: http://journals.lww...._Killing.3.aspx

If so, please shoot me a PM. I have tried almost everything to get it (except actually buying it) but haven't had any success.

Help would be immensely appreciated.

Thanks!!!

Edited by consensus

If you have a good reason to need to read it, and yet you aren't yet in the situation where you would be expected to have personal/academic access to i; then the best option is a nice email to the authors. In many attempts I have only once been rebuffed; these are teachers and academics, they nearly always want to help (unless you are taking the mickey and should really be paying up for a copy).

Thanks for the quick replies!

The institution where I am doing my PhD does not have access to it for unfathomable reasons :) I have also tried our library, which normally offers a service where they can get papers for you that are not normally available to the institute, but I havent heard back from them.

I will try emailing the authors, but if you guys have access I would still apreciate if you could just forward me the paper.

Thanks again!

You are unlikely to have access via that link as it is the direct journal website. If you search in google scholar, you'll see on this page that access is through nih.gov (PubMed). If you then go to the nih.gov (PubMed) link, choose 'Linkout - more resources' and then choose the first fulltext source, you should be able to use your Athens/institutional login by clicking 'OvidSP & Athens'. Click the login links at the top right to get access.

It's against the forum rules to post breaking copyright law, so nobody can send you the paper (and if they were thinking of doing so, there's no email address in your profile so they couldn't anyway).

Edited by Blahah