Islamic Pseudoscience

Luminol

Nope...this is real...one version of the Qur'an that I have states that modern science proves that the Qur'an is from their god. I have also seen many Muslims say that they converted because science proves the Qur'an to be the truth...or they use the arguement to defend their religion.

• 3 weeks later...

I've been to the site and most of the articles there are by Bin Baz who was proclaimed 'heretic' by the majority of Muslims. why, he even went on to state that the earth is flat and any Muslim who believes otherwise, is a kafir [non-Muslim]!! So I dont think that website is suitable for discussing the implications of science in koran. But there is a good book written on it that I would recommend... its by Dr. Maurice Bucaille entitled La Bible le Coran et la Science (The Bible, the Koran and Science). Its a an interesting read! Another good site with lots of info is:

http://www.it-is-truth.org/Index.shtml

-mak10