Infinite me's occupying the same space

James Lowrey

Hello! This is my first post and I only registered to ask this question! If I get cool answers or if people tell me why my theory is silly I'll still be happy and come back to learn more from people.

People will probably point out mistakes and that my theories leading up to my conclusion are wrong but here it goes.

Since space is infinite, mass is infinite yes? I've had a friend tell me that mass is limited but now he also thinks that mass is infinite.

At this point I would like to point out that I have not done any research at all and I do not read about space a lot or watch documentaries about space a lot.

Anyways, does this not mean there is infinite chances that every atom in our solar system landed in exactly the same place somewhere else? and does this mean that it has happened infinite times?

So there is infinite copies of our solar system occupying the same space, I guess it's kind of like the multiverse theory but in the same space.

I came up with this problem... impacts... they could of happened the exactly same also though right? there is infinite chances of it...

I also thought of this wierd thought, one of my copies, wait, infinite amounts of my copies, couldn't be bothered writing this and are now downstairs eating and watching south park or something. Wierd yes? Also, infinite copies of me are dead and infinite copies of me are gay :P

I also have infinite amounts of things going on in my head that relate to this so I'm just going to leave it there...

Anyways, replies would be cool!

That's all pretty much correct. However we don't know whether space is really infinite or not. As far as we can tell, the density of matter in space is more or less constant on the large scale, so that if space is infinite matter will be too.

One other thing... there's more than one kind of infinite, and some things are more infinite than others (countably infinite, uncountably infinite). Though I don't think that matters unless the probability of a human like you arising is infinitely small.