The Big Bang Was Silent

Hello,

I have made observations of deep space objects as an armchair astronomer. I have questions and theories which may be of interest to you. The Einstein-Rosen Bridge presents as a possible starting point for the "Big Bang". Other observations include an apparent force field surrounding Centaurus A and SS433. NGC1097 has the longest optical jets currently known in space. One of those jets, the brightest, has taken a ninety degree turn and assumed a curving path. I suggest the beam from NGC 1097 consists of matter expressed as something akin to a gravitic waveform. Other examples of jets which behave similarly are SS433, SN1987A, and Centaurus A. The idea behind gravitic waveform expression is the apparent resonance effects of several beaming objects such as NGC1097 and SN1987A. NGC1097 presents as a White Hole, in that it appears to be dispensing matter in clumps much like those in SN1987A and its two neighbors. The matter-space-matter pattern suggests this in a common pattern for jets of matter to be dispensed. SS433 has one visible beam. That beam is showing matter-space-matter patterns. The envelope of CenA and SS433 are without current explanation. I suggest that we are seeing an expression of a gravitic waveform as part of a gravitic spectrum; a gravitic force field. Another place one can witness a similar force field is with the movie, "A nuclear explosion fast and slow. That movie is of the Trinity test. The upper cloud appears to take on a form similar to CenA. The force field is not initially visible, but is shown to be there when the lower cloud runs out of what ever powers the form in the upper cloud. When the force field collapses, the lower cloud rushes up into and through the upper cloud. One sees the CenA like object in a similar color scheme disassemble and attenuate like CenA may in its future. The deflection of the brighter beam of NGC1097 could be explained by a gravitic matter beam resonating and forming an object like the envelope around Cena and SS433. This is the only candidate I see for something having such shielding power. I have no suggestion as to why the beam then departs in a curving trajectory. The matter-space-matter dispensing and beam displays of NGC1097 are rationally explained if NGC1097 is considered to be a White Hole. The pattern of formation of SN1987A and its two companions also make sense if they are considered to be white holes. Recall that Einstein's theory of gravitation states that Black holes are acceptors of matter and that White Holes are dispensers of matter. NGC1097 appears to be building a spiral galaxy. In the same manner, so could have our own galaxy been constructed. That would mean that the object at the center of our galaxy would be a White Hole.

Respectfully, Albert T. Viar

Hello,

I have made observations of deep space objects as an armchair astronomer. I have questions and theories which may be of interest to you. The Einstein-Rosen Bridge presents as a possible starting point for the "Big Bang". Other observations include an apparent force field surrounding Centaurus A and SS433. NGC1097 has the longest optical jets currently known in space. One of those jets, the brightest, has taken a ninety degree turn and assumed a curving path. I suggest the beam from NGC 1097 consists of matter expressed as something akin to a gravitic waveform. Other examples of jets which behave similarly are SS433, SN1987A, and Centaurus A. The idea behind gravitic waveform expression is the apparent resonance effects of several beaming objects such as NGC1097 and SN1987A. NGC1097 presents as a White Hole, in that it appears to be dispensing matter in clumps much like those in SN1987A and its two neighbors. The matter-space-matter pattern suggests this in a common pattern for jets of matter to be dispensed. SS433 has one visible beam. That beam is showing matter-space-matter patterns. The envelope of CenA and SS433 are without current explanation. I suggest that we are seeing an expression of a gravitic waveform as part of a gravitic spectrum; a gravitic force field. Another place one can witness a similar force field is with the movie, "A nuclear explosion fast and slow. That movie is of the Trinity test. The upper cloud appears to take on a form similar to CenA. The force field is not initially visible, but is shown to be there when the lower cloud runs out of what ever powers the form in the upper cloud. When the force field collapses, the lower cloud rushes up into and through the upper cloud. One sees the CenA like object in a similar color scheme disassemble and attenuate like CenA may in its future. The deflection of the brighter beam of NGC1097 could be explained by a gravitic matter beam resonating and forming an object like the envelope around Cena and SS433. This is the only candidate I see for something having such shielding power. I have no suggestion as to why the beam then departs in a curving trajectory. The matter-space-matter dispensing and beam displays of NGC1097 are rationally explained if NGC1097 is considered to be a White Hole. The pattern of formation of SN1987A and its two companions also make sense if they are considered to be white holes. Recall that Einstein's theory of gravitation states that Black holes are acceptors of matter and that White Holes are dispensers of matter. NGC1097 appears to be building a spiral galaxy. In the same manner, so could have our own galaxy been constructed. That would mean that the object at the center of our galaxy would be a White Hole.

Respectfully, Albert T. Viar

Just to clear it up, this is your own theory right? Because even Stephen Hawking said wormholes/places where black holes and white holes meet don't exist. Even the jets taking a sudden turn in direction could be the result of magnetic fields pulling it back as the matter loses energy to the vacuum of space.

Also, its pretty well established that jets are caused by matter compressing and then being forced outward.

Edited by steevey