Hypothesis on Space and Time

steevey

<b style="text-indent: 0px !important; ">Picture where ( though there is no actual beginning) space itself is tightly wound in to a coil. It begins to unfurll once it has reached a point where it can no longer coil. This is space that is begining to appear and uncurl in an opposing direction to the initial coiling. , Imagine you take a rubber band and stretch it, it will stretch not very much at first because the rubber is so dense but as it stretches out begins to move faster as it becomes less dense. This would lead to a point at which the band would become so stretched out that the rate at which it could expand would deteriorate and then the building up of energy would cause it to snap back. Then the process starts again. Space and time being a result of the energy created during the process ( explained below.)As before in this analogy a rubber band is winding up around itself. The rubber band will reach a point where it has coiled up and is now a short and compact rubber coil. The band then whips around in the opposite direction of the coil( in this phase a small amount of energy is created and used to create the initial push the energized matter uses to initiate this reaction. As for space, it is created only as the product of the movement of the energized matter and time. with the space and time being created in relation to one another and energized matter being created through the push and pull of the dark and light matter against each other. Expansion of space and time occurs in relationship to the amount of energized matter which is being created This is not a constant process. The early Universe I propose indicates that the unwinding of the coil moves space and time at increasing speed as energized matter is created. Though the time and space would initially move at a almost constant rate the energized matter would increase the rate at which the space uncoils and time would slow down and as it is being created will continue to increase the speed at which the energized matter moves through space. Along this process there are many changes to the rate at which space is travelling due to the increase of dark energy that is created from the pushing of matter against dark matter and the pulling of dark matter against matter. These changes to the rate of speed are due to the changing space the mass the energized dark and light matter occupy while this also changes the length of time that passes. There becomes a point at which the amount of energy being stored between matter and dark matter is reached and this is the point at which the amount of stored energy is released in a single event . At this point the space would shrink and coil around itself and time would pass faster than the speed of light causing the Universe to almost entirely disappear. Though this would only last for as long as it would take to use the space to contract to its shortest state. The result is that we live in a universe which appears to be speeding up at its most outer regions and depending on a variety of factors may appear to move slower or faster in other regions. With the eventual result being the whole process spiraling in and then out and then in again. Eternal and Never ending.<br style="text-indent: 0px !important; "> I was reading some articles about the race to find out what these things are and so I figured I would try to leave my own idea on the website. I am sure that there maybe even not one single part of my post that is remotely correct but I am curious if anybody has any feedback? Thanks <br style="text-indent: 0px !important; ">Thank You, <br style="text-indent: 0px !important; ">Amber Shaffer11611 Drumcastle TerraceGermantown, MD 20876

301-775-5821

</b>

Except, how do you know that?

I don't at all. I was just reading some articles on the existence of dark matter and dark energy. I am in no way saying that it is correct. I just used the info about recent data that is showing that instead of slowing the rate of the universe expanding is speeding up and then well I just came up with the rest?

Picture where ( though there is no actual beginning) space itself is tightly wound in to a coil. It begins to unfurll once it has reached a point where it can no longer coil. This is space that is begining to appear and uncurl in an opposing direction to the initial coiling. , Imagine you take a rubber band and stretch it, it will stretch not very much at first because the rubber is so dense but as it stretches out begins to move faster as it becomes less dense. This would lead to a point at which the band would become so stretched out that the rate at which it could expand would deteriorate and then the building up of energy would cause it to snap back. Then the process starts again. Space and time being a result of the energy created during the process ( explained below.)As before in this analogy a rubber band is winding up around itself. The rubber band will reach a point where it has coiled up and is now a short and compact rubber coil. The band then whips around in the opposite direction of the coil( in this phase a small amount of energy is created and used to create the initial push the energized matter uses to initiate this reaction. As for space, it is created only as the product of the movement of the energized matter and time. with the space and time being created in relation to one another and energized matter being created through the push and pull of the dark and light matter against each other. Expansion of space and time occurs in relationship to the amount of energized matter which is being created This is not a constant process. The early Universe I propose indicates that the unwinding of the coil moves space and time at increasing speed as energized matter is created. Though the time and space would initially move at a almost constant rate the energized matter would increase the rate at which the space uncoils and time would slow down and as it is being created will continue to increase the speed at which the energized matter moves through space. Along this process there are many changes to the rate at which space is travelling due to the increase of dark energy that is created from the pushing of matter against dark matter and the pulling of dark matter against matter. These changes to the rate of speed are due to the changing space the mass the energized dark and light matter occupy while this also changes the length of time that passes. There becomes a point at which the amount of energy being stored between matter and dark matter is reached and this is the point at which the amount of stored energy is released in a single event . At this point the space would shrink and coil around itself and time would pass faster than the speed of light causing the Universe to almost entirely disappear. Though this would only last for as long as it would take to use the space to contract to its shortest state. The result is that we live in a universe which appears to be speeding up at its most outer regions and depending on a variety of factors may appear to move slower or faster in other regions. With the eventual result being the whole process spiraling in and then out and then in again. Eternal and Never ending.<br style="text-indent: 0px !important; ">This is just a series of events that I am going to post as a hypothesis of a series of thoughts that crossed my mind could ? be responsible for the presence of Dark Energy and Dark Matter. I was reading some articles about the race to find out what these things are and so I figured I would try to leave my own idea on the website. I know that as an actual scientist you may blow holes all over this but I am just someone interested in learning about science and I especially enjoy learning about the Universe. So I'm just curious what you think? <br style="text-indent: 0px !important; ">Thank You, <br style="text-indent: 0px !important; ">Amber Shaffer11611 Drumcastle TerraceGermantown, MD 20876

301-775-5821