Science in a

ameyer13

I am a better person because of science, I have many learning tools for my hobby but one that has really taken me is watching the different science shows on TV in HD. I have had to come to the sad conclusion as many others have that I will never get the opportunity to venture out into the Universe looking for anomalies. Although I find this fact saddening, I am pretty thrilled with watching a program visually more astonishing than I would have ever been able to see it through my own eyes. I am as addicted to shows about our solar system as I am about string theory and different interpretations of multiple universes. I have but my imagination and my big screen and all the shows I have had the pleasure of seeing have been in High Def and have been incredible. I got my HDTV a long time ago when they were first coming out and then after I started working for Dish Network, I was able to learn and take full advantage of all the abilities of this amazing technology. At first I was enthralled by my HD receiver and later by the opportunity to get all my HD free which saved me quite a bit but more so ensured that I would be watching Into the Wormhole from a much more realistic approach than ever before. So as I observe my imagination's rendition of the many universes that shower the void with fascination I am also just as excited to turn on my TV to National Geographic or The Science Channel and participate in the awe of the visual creations of high definition graphic media.

Edited by ameyer13